- Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N)
- Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous (Notice: Continuous mode is convenient to measure the coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.)
- Metric/imperial system selectable.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Auto memory of calibration value,and auto recognize the substrate.
- Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
- Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.(NOTES: RS232/ USB cable+software is optional part)
- Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice. (NOTES: Bluetooth data output with software is optional part)
- Integral Type suitable for single-hand operation, large probe with large contact surface have better stability, users can get continuous, good repetitive and precise measurements.
|Operating Principle||Magnetic Induction / Eddy Current (F / NF)|
|Measuring Range||0~1250 um / 0~50 mil|
|Resolution||0.1 um / 1 um|
|Accuracy||± 1~3%n or ± 2.5 um|
|Operating Conditions||Temp. 32F-104F (0~40 °C), Humidity: 10~90 %RH|
|Dimensions|| 4.96in x 2.56in x 1.06in
(126 x 65 x 27 mm)
|Weight||0.25lbs (115 g) (Not Including Batteries)|