Meta description: GAOTek Coating Thickness Gauge measures Nonmagnetic Cover thicknesss, offers statistical value, real time / batch printing and stores 15 measurement.
- Two patterns of working: pattern of direct and pattern of group.
- Five statistical data: Mean Value, Maximum Value, Minimum Value, Measurement Times
and Standard Deviation.
- Two optional methods available to calibrate the gauge, and you can calibrate system error
of the probe using basic calibration method.
- Saving function: capable of 500 sets of measurement value.
- Deleting function: You can delete one of the doubtful data and you can also delete all of data
in the memory to prepare for new measurement.
- Limit settings: alarm if one of the measurement data is beyond of the limits.
- Show battery information in real time
- The buzzer will give prompt when making measurement and you can also turn off the buzzer.
- Variable standby time, and it will turn off if the time is up.
- Adjustable contrast of the LCD screen
- Error message function: Error message will show on the LCD screen or the buzzer gives error message.
- Two methods of power off: Manual & Automatically
|Error：||3%H+1μm（H is the measuring range）|
|Min.curvature Radius of the measured work||0.05 in (1.5mm)（F Type）、0.1 in (3mm)（F Type）|
|Critical thickness of the base：||0.01 in (0.5mm)（F type）、0.01 in (0.3mm)（N type）|
|Min.diameter of the base：||0.27 in (7mm)（F type）、0.19 in (5mm)（N type）|
|Probe Type：||Ferrous type、Non-ferrous type|
|Alarm：||Configurable Alarm limit|
|Working Voltage：||3*1.5 V AAA|
|Dimensions：||6.10*2.6*1.0 in (155mm*68mm*27 mm)|
There are no reviews yet.