- Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N)
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous（Notice：Continuous mode is convenient to measure the
coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.）
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Automatic memory of calibration value,and automatic recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
- Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
- Integral Type suitable for single-hand operation, large probe with large contact surface have better stability,
users can get continuous, good repetitive and precise measurements.
|Operating Principle||Magnetic Induction / Eddy Current (F / NF)|
|Measuring Range||0~1250 um / 0~50 mil|
|Resolution||0.1 um / 1 um|
|Min. Radius Workpiece||F Type: convex 1.5 mm / concave 25 mm NF Type: convex 3 mm / concave 50 mm|
|Min. Measuring Area||6 mm|
|Min. Sample Thickness||0.3 mm|
|Accuracy||± 1~3%n or ± 2.5 um|
|Auto Power Off|
|Metric / Imperial||Convertible|
|Battery Indicator||Low Battery Indicator|
|Operating Conditions||Temp. 0~40 °C, Humidity: 10~90 %RH|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery|
|Dimensions||126 x 65 x 27 mm|
|Weight||115 g (Not Including Batteries)|