- This all-purpose detector can be used for both crack depth measurement and crack width measurement.
- Optional (auto/manual) crack depth/width interpretation function;
simple and convenient
- Three modes of crack depth measurement are available; real time automatic identification, manual identification, digital scale manual identification. These three options ensure the accuracy of minor-crack identification.
- 3-inch color monitor with real-time display of the original crack image located on the test specimen. The device is capable of storing up to 10,000 result images, which can also be transferred to a portable storage device such as USB thumb drive.
- The ZBL-F800 includes a micro-transducer which is very convenient and reliable to use. The micro-transducer is a “plug and play” style device extension of the ZBL-F800.
- Unique self-adjustment function, used with standard scale plate; convenient and reliable to use.
- Outstanding file management function enables quick and easy data search.
- Professional software generates test reports and makes the analysis-process more thorough and more accurate.
|Hardware Platform||ARM9 embedded platform, touch screen|
|Display||4.3 inch TFT high brightness color LCD screen|
|Width||Range||0.22 in(0mm~6mm )|
|Accuracy||0.0003 in(≤±0.01mm )|
|Depth||Range||0.19 in ~ 19.68 in(5mm~500mm)|
|Storage||Built-in 2G SD Card (>10,000 files)|
|Power supply||Built-in lithium battery, continuous working for more than 8 hours|