GAOTek Dissolved Oxygen Meter with High Accuracy (Hold Function) is designed to measure DO of the liquids in the range of 0.00 mg/L~20.00 mg/L. Its auto-hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording. Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensations improve the accuracy of measurement. The meter’s system menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the concentration unit, resolution, number of calibration points, stability condition, etc. This instrument is suitable for research and education, water and wastewater treatment and other industrial applications.
- This device is equipped with a large LCD display.
- Help message as an operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts the user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
- Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensations improve the measurement accuracy.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire range.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
- System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the number of calibration points, resolution, stability condition, concentration unit, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
|Range||0.00 mg/L to 20.00 mg/L (or ppm)|
|Accuracy||± 0.2 mg/L|
|Calibration Points||1 or 2 points|
|Temperature Compensation||32 °F to 122 °F ( 0 °C to 50 °C)|
|Pressure Correction||60.0 kPa to 12.5 kPa, 450 mmHg to 850 mmHg|
|Salinity Correction||0 g/L to 50 g/L|
|% Saturation of Oxygen|
|Range||0.0% ~ 200.0 %|
|Accuracy||± 2.0 %|
|Resolution||0.1 %, 1%|
|Hold Function||Manual or Automatic endpoint detection|
|Calibration Due||0 to 31 days|
|Stability Conditions||Low or High|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)|
|Memory||Stores up to 500 data sets|
|Output||USB Communication Interface|
|Connector||6 Pin Mini Plug|
|Power Requirement||DC 5 V, using AC adapters, 220 V AC/50 Hz|
|Dimensions||8.27 in x 7.40 in x 2.36 in (210 mm x 188 mm x 60 mm )|
|Weight||3.31 lbs (1.5 kg)|
- Research and education
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Surface and groundwater monitoring
- Pond water and aquarium
- Other industrial applications
- Dissolved Oxygen Probe
- DC 5 V Power Adapter
- Electrolyte Solution
- Membrane Cap
- USB Cable