The wireless LF (125 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(125 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tags ID to bluetooth based computers/PDAs in a real-time mode. It is widely used in the industries of security / Patrol / Mining / Finance and Railway system, etc.
- Wireless data transferring via the Bluetooth connection
- Can work with WinCE 5.0 or Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 based SmartPhones or PDAs (Bluetooth featured).
- Palm sized
- Long battery life – continuously reads tags for up to 7000 times per charge
- Free SDK provided
- Excel/Word/Notepad keyboard wedge, data can be automatically updated and viewed in the real-time mode through any kind of text editors on PCs or PDAs
- Frequency: 125 KHZ, Compatible with EM4100, EM4102, TK4100, TK4102
- Reading Distance: 0~7 CM (tags dependent)
- Size: 82 mm x 52.3 mm x 25.8 mm
- Weight: < 98 g
- Communication Interface: Wireless Bluetooth; USB
- Antenna Connection: Built-in
- Bluetooth Transmission Distance: > 10 M
- Reading Time: 0.1 S
- Power Consumption: < 0.8 W
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.7 to 4.2 V
- Bluetooth Standard: Class Two
- Re-chargeable Lithium Battery: 950 mAh, DC3.7 V
- Communication Baud Rate: 9600 bps
- Humidity: 5% to 90% relative
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 65 °C
- Storage Temperature: -25 °C to 85 °C
There are no reviews yet.