This desktop RFID reader/writer is specially designed for use in either desktop or embedded applications such as document tracking where it is required to read and write information to a limited number of stacked RFID tags. It can also be used for many other applications such as access control or authorization.
The stand-alone reader operates as a peripheral for a host PC connecting conveniently to provide for powerful, fast operation on two reply channels at a reading speed of up to 150 tags/s.
Key Features – 13.56 MHz Desktop RFID Reader/Writer
- Reliable identification, reading and writing up to 20 tagged items with zero separation between tags
- Fast operation on 2 reply channels
- A powerful processing platform allowing for stand-alone reader operation
- Connectivity through either Ethernet or USB interfaces
- Complies with ISO/IEC 18000-3 Mode
- Certified for use in both North America and Europe
|Operating Range||0 to 110 mm (tag dependant)|
|Operation Environment||Indoor Use|
|Power Supply||12 V DC, 350 mA|
|Standards Compliance||ISO/IEC 18000-3 Mode 2|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, Canadian and Australian standards|
|Command Data Rate||424 kbits/s|
|Reply Data Rate||106 kbits/s|
|Number of Axis||1|
|Operating Temperature||10 °C to 45 °C|
|Humidity||10% to 80% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (L × W × H)||146 mm × 91 mm × 30 mm|
There are no reviews yet.