The RFID Blue Tooth Paddle Reader provides a smart combination of Interfaces for enterprise IT managers wanting to integrate RFID into their systems. The unit is ideal for the mobile workforce to track and monitor mobile assets and is readily integrated with a wide variety of Wireless handheld PDAs including Symbol, Intermec, HHP, Psion Texlogix, i-mate Jam, Ipaq and many more. Blue Tooth connectivity makes it a perfect retrofit option for businesses that want to add value to their investment in handheld technology.
Features – 13.56 MHz. RFID HF Paddle Reader w/ Bluetooth
- Designed for handheld, ergonomic styling ergonomic styling
- Lightweight portable proximity reader powered by rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Available with ActiveX controls for Microsoft Windows application programmers undertaking software integration
- Full Read/Write Functionality for compatible tags
- Can be used in conjunction with Bluetooth GPS location devices for Asset mapping
Applications – 13.56 MHz. RFID HF Paddle Reader w/ Bluetooth
Access control, Asset tracking, Warehouse Management, and Livestock tagging etc.
|Size||210 mm (h) x 70 mm (w) x 15 mm (d) (approx.)|
|Weight||135 grams (approx.)|
|Housing||High Impact Plastic|
|Data Rate||~26 kbps (ISO 15693), ~106 kbps (ISO14443)|
|Power Supply||Via USB for high-capacity internal Li-Ion battery recharge|
|Bluetooth Interface||Class 2 (typically 10m operation).|
|Operating temperature / storage||-10 to 60 °C|
|Transponder Compatibility||ISO 14443, Mifare Type A, Philips ICODE I, ISO15693 -13.56|
There are no reviews yet.