Description – 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader
This low frequency, fixed reader is ISO 118784/5 compliant and thus able to read all FDX–B and HDX RFID tags. The reader is designed with several advanced functions and tailored specially for continuous operation in harsh environments found in feeding stations, animal scales or sorting gates.
The RFID reader’s patented Auto–Tuning Function (ATF) is a unique feature in this class of readers that ensures the best tuning, and subsequently best read range, for continuous operations even under changing environments. The ATF also greatly simplifies first installation. Another outstanding feature is its patent pending Integrated Diagnosis Module (IDM), which enables on-site diagnosis for noise problems without the need for additional diagnostic tools such as an oscilloscope or system analyzer.
The 212002 fixed RFID reader has a durable case with an IP54 protection rating, and its integrated LEDs and function key provide for ease of operation. The reader also supplies a clock synchronization enabling applications where several readers or antennae are used in close proximity.
Key Features – 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader
- Patented auto-tuning and diagnosis modules enables on-site set-up and diagnosis for noise problems
- Able to read all FDX-B and HDX RFID transponders with a very good reading range in accordance with ISO 118784/5.
- Transponders with widespread H4102 chip can be read (optional)
- Designed for continuous operation in feeding stations, scales or sorting gates
- Performs well even in the worst conditions
- Optional synchronous clock
|Transponder types||HDX compatible (ISO 11784/5)|
|FDX–B compatible (ISO 11784/5)|
|H4002 compatible (optional)|
|Read Range (with antenna312001)||Up to 80 cm with HDX transponder of Ø 30mm
Up to 60 cm with FDX–B transponder of Ø 30 mm
|Interfaces||RS232 or RS485|
|Power supply||12 V DC, 400 mA, linear|
|Temperature range||0 ℃ to 60 ℃|
|Dimensions||175 mm x 135 mm x 90 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||Approximately 500 g|
There are no reviews yet.