This new 2.4 GHz Active Beaconing RFID Tag is especially useful in asset locating & tracking and warehouse inventory management. Because it is an active tag, long-range tracking of up to 30 meters (98 feet) is obtainable. In a typical application, a user would locate the area of the asset from a computer report with the ID for the specific item, and once the tag receives the reader’s signal the built in LED will flash. The RFID Tag is also designed to be tamper proof and sounds an alarm if someone tries to dislodge it.
- Good for On-Metal Applications
- Reliable RF signal and communication distance even in harsh environments
- Tamper-proof with alarm
- 2.45GHz Microwave frequency
- 100-tag/s identification rate, 2,000 tag management in RF field
- Transmits ID every 2 seconds
- Reader communication is bi-directional providing two commands: Addressing command and Stop Addressing Command.
|Frequency||2.45 GHz, ISM band|
|Transmitter range||Up to 30 meters (free environment)|
|Communication protocol||Proprietary protocol|
|Data rate||1 Mbps|
|Anti-collision||100 tags per second|
|Electrical current||15 μA|
|Output power||0 dBm|
|Battery life||1 year, replaceable|
There are no reviews yet.