This flexible, thin UHF Gen2 mount-on-metal RFID tag is perfect for supply chain applications and small asset tracking applications where tag footprint must be minimized. The thin RFID tag operates over the frequency range of 902 to 928 MHz for North America and 865 to 868 MHz for Europe. It is compliant with EPC Class 1 Gen 2 standard and has an outstanding read range of 2 to 4 m when used directly on metal. This small form factor tag is available with EPC encoding, barcode and human readable content. It is also available with pressure sensitive adhesive.
- On metal RFID tag
- Compliant with EPC Class 1 Gen 2 standard
- Available with integral pressure sensitive adhesive
- Available with EPC encoding, barcode, and human readable content
- Available with paper or polyester labels
- Available with custom 4-color label printing
- Small form factor, thin and flexible
- Cost effective
|Patrol||EPC Class1 Gen2|
|Read Range||2.5 m to 5 m (8 ft to 15 ft)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 80 °C|
|Size||36 mm x 16 mm x 3 mm (1.4 in x 0.625 in x 0.12 in)|
There are no reviews yet.