GAO RFID has developed an standalone parking control solution. This embedded parking control system is reliable, convenient and user friendly. This solution requires no networking or programming needed. The software is embedded right in the reader located at the entrance or barrier into the parking lot. Data exchange is easily conducted by simply using a USB stick. With the software on a desktop computer, you enter and activate the tags with the information on each tag. Once you plug the USB with this information into the reader at the entrance, the system is ready to go. Should you wish to have a report on the parking usage for billing or any purpose, again you simply plug the USB into the RFID reader to upload the information and transfer it to the desktop.
- 24 hour Unmanned OperationOnce the system is set up, no manual monitoring is needed. Cars with valid tags will automatically be allowed into the premise. No need for any button pushing or monitoring of the gate; it is a fully automated standalone system.
- UHF TechnologyThe RFID technology used is UHF. This adds to the convenience of all the users. There will be no need to swipe a card or enter a passcode. The reader will be able to pick up the id tag which can be located anywhere in the car from up to five meters away.
- History logs availableIf you wish to see the usage of the parking lot and exactly who has been parking on the premises, this information is stored right on the reader. You can simply insert a USB into the port on the reader and this information can be uploaded to the software on the desktop. These logs can then be viewed to see who and when each person is using the parking premise.
- Group/Zone ManagementThe system is able to control multiple parking zones simultaneously. Tag holders can be divided into different groups. The system administrator can add different tag holder groups to different parking zones so that vehicles from each group can only enter specific parking zones.
- Restrict the use of the parking lotOnly want users of the lot access some of the time? With the embedded parking control system, you can easily restrict the use of the parking lot for the users to specific dates and times of the week.
For the desktop management software, the requirements are:
- Microsoft Windows XP or later.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 (included in software package).
There are no reviews yet.