The GAOTek 10/100/1000M Ethernet Media Converter is an Ethernet transmission device with a high price-to-performance ratio, and can support both 10/100M and 10/100/1000M Ethernet fiber media converters simultaneously. It can support a variety of data rates, SM/MM, single fiber/double fiber, SFP, etc. With simple set-up and a complete function management interface, this product supports protocols like SNMP, WEB, CONSOLE, and TELNET. It realizes integrated management on all chassis. This media converter supports LFP to quickly locate failure, has a remote power-off alarming function to precisely distinguish remote failure, and supports network device auto-sensing and adding. Master/slave structure is supported, providing management modules (master, slave) wherein a maximum of 4 chassis which can hold 128 fiber ports and RJ45 ports cascaded can be managed.
- Network based on GUI, easy operation with graded management mode (common user, super user and administrator).
- Several chassis can be managed in the same interface at the same time and with grouping management any converter can be conveniently manipulated among many converters.
- Console management: Users can set up IP and users’ authority, display/control local and remote media converters with WINDOWS.
- WEB management: Users can set up IP and users’ authority, display/control local and remote media converters with WEB on browser, such as IE
- Standard SNMP protocol: It offers MIB files, convenient to be merged to the third party’s SNMP; users’ can set up 4 TRAP address, choose TRAP irritation factor according to users’ needs, such as Link to Down for TX, and Link to Down for FX.
- Special management software: Control center operates backstage with special management software, adopts information and keeps in management PC hard disk as database. It can set up users’ authority and display/control local and remote media converters
- Complete system information can be set up and displayed, including the name of the chassis, terrain information, related information of IP, constant operating time and the versions of the hardware and software
- Real time display of voltage and temperature on the cards of the media converters, temperature of chassis and report fault in time.
- Equipment restart, system or module restart by management software, set-up information on each module will be stored spontaneously when power off
- Reset to factory set up or dip switch status are optional
- Each port at local or remote devices can be set up or tracked, including the connecting status, connecting speed, half/full duplex, port locked and LFP etc.
- Supporting Loopback and PRBS, precisely locating the failure, convenient for link test
- Supporting management within bandwidth, managing remote equipment conveniently
- Powerful historical alarming and operating log information tracking and management function
- Supporting FTP online upgrading
|Capacity||16 slots (Card type)|
|LED Indicators||Power, Status|
|Redundancy||AC, DC optional|
|Power Supply||Input: AC 100 V-240 V or DC -48 V
Output: Per slot Power 5 V DC
|Standards||FCC Part 15 of Class A & CE approved|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °F to 158 °F (-20 °C to 70 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||10 % to 90 % RH|
|Storage Humidity||5 % to 90 % RH|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||16.77 in x 9.21 in x 3.58 in (426 mm x 234 mm x 91 mm)|
|Weight||13.22 lbs. (6 kg)|
|GAO-EMC-102||16 slots Chassis Rack for managed card-type MC 220 V/-48 V|