The GAOTek 16 Unidirectional/8 Bidirectional Channel Optical Multiplexer is designed to expand and grow a network. It is widely used in optical fiber transmission to overcome electromagnetic interference and lightning damage. It provides the scope to expand and grow a network where higher speeds and feeds are required without impacting or disrupting the original communications along with providing an easy, seamless means of adding services. Also, it improves the reliability of communication, data security, and confidentiality of the network. It can be widely used in various industrial control, process control, and traffic control offices- especially in banks, electrical places and work stations with electromagnetic interference in the environment.
- The switch operates on integrated circuit technology.
- When the switch is turned on, or when connected to other switches or when the fiber state is stable, it does not show any chaotic action status.
- It can support one-way, two-way, eight-way or 4-way switches.
- The switch supports interface Lightning standard IEC61000-4-5 (8 / 20 μS).
- It also supports differential mode: 6 KV, impedance (2 Ω); Common mode: 6 KV, impedance (2 Ω) standards.
- Power supply is optional AC 220 V, DC -48 V, DC + 24 V, DC power.
|Fiber Type||50/125 µm, 62.5/125 µm|
|Maximum transmission distance||3 miles (5 Km) @ 62.5 / 125 µm single mode fiber|
|Attenuation (3 dBm/ km) Wavelength||820 nm|
|Transmitting power||-12 dBm (Min) ~ -9 dBm (Max)|
|Receiver sensitivity||-28 dBm (Min)|
|Link budget||16 dBm|
|Fiber Type||8/125 µm, 9/125 µm|
|Maximum transmission distance||24.85 miles (40 Km)|
|Transmission distance||24.85 miles (40 Km) @ 9 / 125 um single mode fiber|
|Attenuation (3dbm/km) Wavelength||1310 nm|
|Transmitting power||-9 dBm (Min) ~ -8 dBm (Max)|
|Receiver sensitivity||-27 dBm (Min)|
|Link budget||18 dBm|
|Respond Time||< 0.5ms|
|Switch Signal||30 VDC/ 0.5A|
|Maximum switching frequency||50 Hz|
|AC: 180 V ~ 260 V|
|DC: -48 V, DC +24 V|
|Power consumption||≤ 10 W|
|Working temperature||14 °F ~ 122 °F (-10 °C ~ 50 °C)|
|Working Humidity||5% ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Storage temperature||-40 °F ~ 176 °F (-40 °C ~ 80 °C)|
|Storage Humidity||5% ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||7.32 x 1.49 x 1.18 inches (186 x 38 x 30 mm) (WxDxH)|
|Weight||2.97 lbs (1.35 Kg)|