GAOTek 18 Channel Single Fiber 1270 ~ 1610 nm CWDM Mux/De-Mux is a Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing which is used for expansion of existing fiber capacity for service providers. This 18 Channel Multiplexer/Demultiplexer which multiplexes several streams of signals over a single fiber with 20 nm spacing by using different wavelengths and configures and modifies network configurations according to customer requirements. This 18 Channel Single Fiber Mux/ De-Mux supports CWDM wavelengths. It offers a flexible low-cost technology which is inexpensive. It can be operated and controlled independently and is hot-pluggable at any rate. It complies with ITU-T standards.
- Supports CWDM wavelengths compliant with ITU-T
- Multiplexes several streams of signals over a single fiber with 20 nm spacing by using different wavelengths
- Can be hot-pluggable at any rate
- Configures and modifies network configurations according to customer requirements.
- Can be operated and controlled independently
- Features upgraded ports
|Wavelength||1270 nm – 1610 nm|
|Channel Spacing||20 nm|
|Channel Bandwidth||λc ± 0.65 nm|
|Insertion Loss||<=0.35 N db|
|Channel Flatness||2 db|
|Isolation||>= 30 db|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||<=0.1 db|
|Polarization Mode Dispersion||<=0.1 ps|
|Operating Temperature||14 °F ~ 131 °F (-10 ℃ ~ 55 ℃)|