GAOTek 1U 19″ Keystone Patch Panel designed to mount 19″ rack and cabinet which is used for fiber optics, telecom, and Ethernet. It is a shielded snap-in type discrete panel that offers a flexible patching solution. Pre-numbered ports make it easy to keep track and identify connections to stay organized. The keystone jacks are ordered separately and snapped into the blank patch panels. This modular capability of the unit allows user to customize the panel configurations in order to suit a variety of applications. The unit has an added rigidity to maintain shape and stronger ability to handle the weight of the cables. The low cost blank inserts are available to utilize the unused ports and can be replaced with active couplers whenever required.
- This unit is easy to install and maintain, minimizing customer’s investments.
- It supports Network patch panel along with a 19 inches blank patch panel.
- It supports a total of 24 network ports.
- Patch Panel loaded with Keystone Jack
- Supports metal with cable support bar.
- It is Lead free and RoHS compliant.
- Supports high density communications.
- It supports easy and fast terminations.
- Supports a Network patch panel with 24 ports blank patch panel.
|Standard Compliance||ISO 9001/ CE/ ROHS/ UL|
|Type||24 port blank patch panel|
|Material Thickness||0.06 in (1.5 mm) Cold Rolled Steel|
|Color||Black or Grey|
|Size||19 in (482.6 mm)|
|Installation Ways||Mounts Horizontally on standard 19” Rack/ Cabinet|
|Relative Humidity||10% ~ 90% RH，non condensing|
|Operating Temperature||14 °F ~ 140 °F (-10 °C ~ 60 °C)|