GAOTek Anemometer with Telescope Probe (Grilles & Diffusers) is designed to measure HVAC ducts and small vents extends upto 40 ft/min. This anemometer is high precise and has sensitive probe and can be used in the field of precision measurement. The design of microprocessor circuit assures maximum accuracy with special functions and features. The thermistor sensor used for measuring temperature response quickly. It supports multi functions airflow measurement with built in temperature and volume.
- Slim probe, ideal for grilles and diffusers.
- Supports very low air velocity measurement.
- Combination of hot wire and standard thermistor, deliver rapid and precise measurements
- Records maximum/minimum readings with recall and data hold function.
- Microprocessor circuit assures maximum possible accuracy, provides special functions and features.
- Large LCD display with backlight, reading the air velocity and temperature at the same time.
- Multi-functions for airflow measurement: m/s, km/h, ft/min, MPH, Knots
- Thermistor sensor for temperature measurement, fast response time.
- Built in temperature °C/°F and built in volume CFM/CMM.
|m/s||0.1 m/s ~ 25.0 m/s||0.01 m/s||(5 % + 1d)|
|km/h||0.3 km/h ~ 90 km/h||0.1 km/h|
|ft/min||20 /min ~ 4925/min||1 ft/ min|
|MPH||0.2 MPH ~ 55.8 MPH||0.1 MPH|
|Knots||0.2 knots ~ 48.5 knots||0.1 knots|
|Range||32 °F ~ 122 °F (0 °C ~ 50 °C)|
|Resolution||0.1 °F / 0.1 °C|
|Accuracy||± 1.8 °F / 1 °C|
|CMM||0 to 99999 ft3/min||0.001 to 100|
|CFM||0 to 99999 ft3/min||0.001 to 100|
|Display||1.7 in x 2.24 in(43 mm x 57 mm)|
|Sampling Rate||0.8 s|
|Battery||9 V battery|
|Current||60 mA ~ 90 mA|
|Size||7.8 in x 3.35 in x 1.77 in (198 mm x 85 mm x 45 mm)|
|Weight||13.76 oz. (390 g)|
|Operating Humidity||< 80 % rh|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F ~ 122 °F (0 °C ~ 50 °C)|
- Environmental testing
- Air conveyors
- Flow hoods
- Clean rooms
- Air velocity
- Air balancing
- Furnace velocity
- Refrigerated case
- Paint spray booths
a.Press 2S to the setting model and then short press, it take to menu screen.
b.Long press 2S to escape from the setting function.
c.While measuring, short press to turn on/off the backlight.
2.▲Unit: Exchange wind speed units or up and down adjustment.
3.▼ Unit: Exchange air quantity (temperature) unit or up and down adjustment.
4.Hold: Keep the data
5.Max/Min: Display max/min wind velocity
- Low voltage display
- Main display: wind speed, value, recording time
- Wind speed unit
- Lower display type
- Lower display: Volume, Temperature, or wind speed value
- Max/Min display
- Multipoint average calculated symbols
- Average calculation
- Time average calculated symbols
- Multiple display
- Flow unit
- Temperature unit
- Area unit
- Multiple display
- Auto power of symbol
- Time display
- Data logger symbol
- Setting model symbol
Change setting models
In setting model, can set area unit, flow unit, and sleep model. The parameters can be memorized in the storage.
|Area||Unit||Set area unit|
|Flow unit||Area||Set the area of the measurement flow|
|Auto power off||SLP||Set auto on/off|
Set area unit
While enter the setting model, Press UNIT ▲ or UNIT ▼ to choose area unit interface.
- Press ENTER key, the screen display word “AREA” and area unit.
- Press UNIT ▲ or UNIT ▼ to choose the area Unit.
- Press ENTER key to store the choosing unit.
When the power is ON, long press the SETUP. The screen display the Unit as shown in the figure.
Press the up arrow key to choose ft2 or m2. After choosing, press the key “SETUP” and the screen display the AREA and area value as shown in the figure.
Press the key Up/Down to adjust the value from 0.001 ~ 9999. “Flow/temperature” can choose decimal point. After choosing, press “SETUP” key and the screen display “SPL” to set power off. Press UP key to choose ON/OFF. After choosing all parameters long press “SETUP” key to store the setting.
- Insert the probe to the probe socket. (Note: battery and power supply can’t be used in the meantime)
- Press power off button to power the sensor.
- Choose the wind speed unit and temperature unit.
- Zeroing operation:
a.Slide the sensor cover to the sensor position to make the heat sensor
b.After the value are stable, press HOLD/ZERO button 2 seconds, when the screen display four “0”, the wind speed value is zero.
5.Insert the sensor cover the opposite position, adjust the right length of the sensor handle to let the heat sensor exposed in the air.
6.Direction of the sensor. The sign on the top of the “sensor” should face to the measuring wind direction. Then the screen display the wind speed value, the lower display the temperature value.
There are no reviews yet.