GAOTek Anemometer with Temperature (Humidity, Air Speed & flow) is designed to measure humidity, temperature, air speed and the air flow in the range from 0 to 99,999 CFM. It supports the functionality of auto power off, data hold, backlight, overload display, low battery indicator and MAX, MIN and AVG. This anemometer provides 360 hours continuously working battery. It complies with IP30 protection class standards. This anemometer is used in ventilation outlets to gauge the velocity, stickiness, temperature and wind stream.
- Measure: M/s, km/h, FPM, mph, kts, Beaufort scale, ° C, ° F, m3/s
- Sample Rate: 0.5 sec
- Protection class: Ip30
- Special Function: Auto power off; Data hold; MAX, MIN and AVG; Backlight
- Auto power off: About 10 minutes idle
- Battery life: 360 hours continuously working (without display light)
|Air Speed Sensor||plastic impeller: Φ 1.18 in (30 mm)|
|Parameters||m/s, km/h, fpm, kts, Bft. °F/°C, m3/s, CFM|
|Air Speed||0.4 m/s to 20 m/s, 80 fpm to 4000 fpm|
|Air Flow||0 to 99,999 CFM|
|Temperature||+14 °F ~ 122 °F (-10 °C ~ 50 °C )|
|Resolution||0.1 m/s; 0.1°C/°F|
|Accuracy||±(2% reading +0.2 m/s); ± (2% reading +40 fpm;
± 0.9°F ( ± 0.5°C);
|Sampling Rate||0.5 second|
|Humidity Sensor||Relative humidity sensor|
|Temperature Sensor||NTC temperature sensor|
|Power supply||3 x 1.5V, AAA (LR03)|
|Battery life||300 hours (without display light)|
|Dimensions||5.70 in x 2.04 in x 0.98 in (145 mm x 52 mm x 25 mm)|
|Weight||5.11 oz. (145 g)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °F ~ 158 °F (-20 °C ~ 70 °C)|
|Working Temperature||+14 °F ~ 122 °F (-10 °C ~ 50 °C )|
Preset the below parameters before taking measurement:
- Unit of temperature: °C, °F
- Unit of humidity: %RH, td (dew point), WB (wet bulb)
- Unit of velocity: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph, kts, Bft
- Flow unit: ft, m, nis, CFM
Switch the device off: Manually or automatically (automatically goes off if none of the key is pressed for 10 minutes)
Device on > Pressing the long time “Power” key it will enter the setting mode. Press “Down Arrow” button several times until the desired unit flashes. Press “Mode” button to confirm.
Switch into measuring mode after the setting is done, the setting is invalid if the device is turned off under the setting mode.
To ensure correct measurements, please follow the notes below
- Position the instrument so that flow impacts at the rear
- Keep temperature and humidity sources which may falsify the measurement (e.g. hands) away from the sensor.
- Switch on: Press “power” button
- Switch the back light on: Device on > press the light glow button. The display light goes off automatically if the key is not pressed for 10 seconds
To select the parameters:
Device On>press “Up arrow” button, to set the acreage for flow measurement, indicated on the display. Use “Up arrow” button to set every digit of the desired acreage, confirm the setting by pressing “mode” button, and back to the air speed and flow measurement mode. Long pressing the “Up arrow” button back to air speed and temperature measurement mode.
Changing the display view:
Long press of mode button, the following readings displayed one by one:
Hold>Max value> Min value>Avg value.
Those data will not be recorded after the device is switched off.
Battery Replacement: Change new batteries as soon as possible when the low voltage indicator displayed. Use only batteries of 1.5V AAA. Observe the polarity.Hi and Low indicate the measurement is out of range.