GAOTek Cable Management Organizer Panel is designed with 12 rings metal cable manager and is used for storage solution in network cabling and in patch panel rack cable management system. This 19″ rack-mount cable management panel is designed to organize multiple cable paths on racks/cabinets. Its unique design enables network installers and IT engineers to store excess patch cable length in a neat and tidy compartment that installs between patch cable distribution panels. It is compliant with telecom/Datacom industry standards and supports proper bend radius requirements. This panel allows you to store single-coil circuits in the rack, instead of down the sides. It makes a complete management system when used with vertical and horizontal cable managers. It saves time and money by eliminating the clutter and expense of unnecessarily long patch cords.
- This cable organizer comes with a 19 inches blank patch panel.
- It can separate and route cables easily, using the fingers on either side.
- Supports pass-through holes for routing cables through them.
- It supports a total of 12 rings in this metal cable manager.
- Supports adding or removing bundled cables quickly, by using the removable top cover.
- It can Increase the longevity of the servers and interfaces by providing the cables strain relief.
- The panel has a sturdy steel construction.
- This unit is easy to install and maintain, minimizing customer’s investments.
|Application||Telecom or Datacom Communications|
|Type||Metal cable manager with 12 rings|
|Material thickness||0.06 in (1.5 mm) Cold Rolled Steel|
|Size||19 in (482.6mm)|
|Installation Ways||Mounts Horizontally on standard 19” Rack/ Cabinet|
|Dimensions||19 x 1.73 in (483 x 44 mm)|
|Installation Size||18.26 in (464 mm)|