GAOTek D-ring Cable Manager for Patch Panel is designed with 5-D rings metal cable manager and is used for storage solution in network cabling and in patch panel rack cable management system. This D-ring cable manager for patch panel is a simple accessory which can be used individually on any suitable plate like wall or installed on cable management panel to provide easy and orderly cable routing. This 19″ rack-mount cable management panel has 5 vertical cable management rings and is designed to organize multiple cable paths on racks/cabinets. Its unique design enables network installers and IT engineers to store excess patch cable length in a neat and tidy compartment that installs between patch cable distribution panels. It is compliant with telecom/datacom industry standards and supports proper bend radius requirements. This panel allows you to store single-coil circuits in the rack, instead of down the sides. It makes a complete management system when used with vertical and horizontal cable managers. It saves time and money by eliminating the clutter and expense of unnecessarily long patch cords.
- This cable organizer comes with a 19″ blank patch panel.
- It can separate and route cables easily and safely.
- Supports ODM and OEM services.
- There are mainly two types of D-ring according to applications one is for vertical cable management and the other is for horizontal cable management.
- It can increase the longevity of the servers and interfaces by providing the cables strain relief.
- Its Auto machine produce capability gives it a stable quality and short leading time.
- This patch panel is 100% QC test and 100% fluke test pass.
- The panel has a sturdy steel construction.
- This unit is easy to install and maintain, minimizing customer’s investments.
|Application||Telecom or Datacom Communications|
|Type||Metal cable manager with 5 D-rings|
|Material thickness||0.06 in (1.5 mm) Cold Rolled Steel|
|Size||19 in (482.6mm)|
|Installation Ways||Mounts Horizontally on standard 19” Rack/ Cabinet|
|Dimensions||19 x 1.73 in (483 x 44 mm)|
|Installation Size||18.26 in (464 mm)|
Example of using D-ring with fiber enclosure