GAOTek DC Earth Fault Detector is used to test the location of rebar in concrete, the thickness of the protective layer, and the diameter, orientation, and distribution of rebar by using an electromagnetic induction method. It can also be used to test the distribution of magnetic and conductors such as cables and metal pipes in non-magnetic and non-conducting mediums.
- Unique all-wheel
- Dustproof and waterproof multiparameter
- Alerted by the probe via flashing red light.
- Wireless onsite data transfer function
- Data can be stored on USB-thumb drive
- The device can generate rebar distribution maps
- Powerful professional analysis process software
- Remote management is available
|Applicable Range||0.23 in to 1.96 in (6 mm to 50 mm)|
|Protective Layer Thickness Range||0.11 in to 3.85 in (3 mm to 98 mm)|
|Maximum Allowed Error for Protective Layer Thickness||±10.23 in to 2.32 in (6 mm to 59 mm), ±22.36 in to 2.71 in (60 mm to 69 mm), ±42.75 in to 3.54 in (70 mm to 90 mm)|
|Battery Time||>40 hrs|
|Size||8.34 in x 5.27 in x 1.96 in (212 mm x 134 mm x 50 mm)|
|Weight||1.98 lb (900 g)|