GAOTek digital hammer concrete hardness tester is a non-destructive testing and evaluation instrument for the compressive strength of hardened concrete in building structures. It can detect and record parameters such as rebound value, carbonization depth value angle, test surface and so on.
- Special colour screen display, automatic recording of detection time and date
- The machine matches the national and local curves and can be set and selected by itself
- The parameters of angle, test surface, pumping and carbonization can be set on site.
- Optional micro printer to print test results on site
- The upper computer software saves the data in Excel format, and can
directly generate word report format
|Standard Impact energy||2.207J|
|Testing Range||1450.38 PSI to 8702.26 PSI (10 MPa to 60 MPa)|
|Stroke of rebound hammer||2.95 in (75 mm)|
|Friction of pointer slider||0.5 N to 0.8 N|
|Sphere radius of rebound pole SR||0.98 in ± 0.039 in (25 mm ± 1 mm)|
|Size||7.7 in x 5.5 in x 1.8 in (195 mm x 140 mm x 45 mm)|
|Weight||1.8 lb (800 kg)|