GAOTek Distribution Tight Buffer Optical Cable SM/MM 4-24 Fiber contains several tight-buffered fibers bundled under the same jacket and with fiberglass rod reinforcement to stiffen the cables and prevent damage. It supports single mode and Multi-mode Fiber. The cables are light weight, soft and easy to peel-off. It is widely used in pigtails and jumpers for network communication equipment. Distribution Cables can be directly connected to optical equipment for the fibers. It is available in numbers of applications, including horizontal distribution, backbone and riser applications, patch cords, rack to rack links in equipment rooms and short run external inter-building links. Tight-buffered distribution cables are designed with different specifications to meet diverse indoor or outdoor applications.
- Supports height strength along with yarn member.
- Supports Single Mode and multi-mode Fiber.
- They are soft cables which are easy to strip or peel-off.
- Supports tight and buffered design with round construction.
- Supports high strength rodent resistant yarn strength members for ease of handling.
- Supports color coded fibers with LSZH jacket.
- They are light weight and compact fiber cables.
- Supports flexible, flame-retardant and color coded outer jacket.
|Out Sheath Diameter||Weight||Minimum Allowable Tensile Strength (N)||Minimum allowable Crush Load (N/ 100 mm)|
|(In/ mm)||(lbs/kg)||Short Term||Long Term||Short Term||Long Term|
|02||0.11/ 3.0||1.98/ 0.9||15.00||600||200||1000|
|04||0.15/ 4.0||1.98/ 0.9||22.00||600||200||1000|
|06||0.15/ 4.0||1.98/ 0.9||23.00||600||200||1000|
|08||0.19/ 5.0||1.98/ 0.9||27.00||600||200||1000|
|10||0.19/ 5.0||1.98/ 0.9||30.00||600||200||1000|
|12||0.23/ 6.0||1.98/ 0.9||35.00||600||200||1000|
|24||0.32/ 8.3||1.98/ 0.9||46.00||600||200||1000|
|Minimum Bending Radius||Short Term||Long Term|
|7.87 in (200 mm)||Φ 0.79 in (20 mm)|
|Storage Temperature||50 ◦F/ 10 ◦C|
- It can be adopted for indoor distribution.
- Used as Optical communication cables for inside plant installations
- Can be used as pigtail and patch cords of communication equipment.
- Suitable for communication equipment served.
- It can be also used as backbone in LANs.
- Suitable for floor connection and premises wiring.
|Multimode||G.651 A1a:50/ 125
G.651 A1b:62.5/ 125
|G.652 (A, B, C)||B1.1: Conventional fiber|
|G.652D||B2: Zero dispersion shifted|
|G.655||B1.2: Cut-off wavelength shifted|
|G.657 (A1, A2, B3)||B4: Main technical data for positive dispersion shifted single-mode fiber|