GAOTek Fiber Optic Assembly MTP Adapters is used for high-density back plane and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) solutions in data and telecom systems. This system reduces the installation time and space and makes the application simple .It provides LC or SC connectors with optimized optical performances with a maximum insertion loss of 1.3 dB per cassette and a minimum return loss of 20 dB (Multimode), 55 dB (Single mode) per cassette. Each cassette is small in size, has 1-2 fiber MPO adapters on the rear side and 12 SC simplex ports or 6, 12 LC Duplex ports at the front side. It supports multiple networks and the Installation time is cut down as one connection may provide the user with access to up to 6 networks.
- MTP/MPO cassettes have LC or SC connectors with optimized optical performances: a maximum insertion loss of 1.3 dB per cassette and a minimum return loss of 20 dB (Multimode), 55 dB (Single mode) per cassette.
- The cassette has 1-2 fiber MPO adapters on the rear side and 12 SC simplex ports or 6, 12 LC Duplex ports at the front side.
- This innovative system can reduce installation time and space, makes application simple.
- Supports MPO optical fiber solution which helps whether the distance between the devices is a few feet or hundreds of meters and the data rates are 100 Mb/s, 1 Gb/s or even 10 Gb/s.
- MPO/MTP cassettes are available in 12 or 24 fibers, multimode (50/125, 50/125 OM3, 62.5/125) or single mode versions and connected with SC, LC
- Compact design with small and lightweight cables ideal for use with installation space limitations
- MTP cable trunks offer the flexibility in situations where the connector needs to be changed in the patch panels and new cassettes can be installed with the new connector style on the cross-connect side of the patch panel without having to change the connector on the cable trunk
- Used in desktop situations where multiple networks need to be accessed by a single user. Installation time is cut down dramatically as one connection may provide the user with access to up to 6 networks.
|Type||Wavelength||Module I.L. Max|
|MTP-LC(MM)||850 nm/ 1300 nm||0.50 dB|
|MTP-LC(SM)||1310 nm/ 1550 nm||1.30 dB|
|MPO-LC(MM)||850 nm/ 1300 nm||0.75 dB|
|MPO-LC(SM)||1310 nm/ 1550 nm||1.50 dB|
|Air Pressure||70 kPa ~ 106 kPa|
|Material||SPCC (cold rolled steel sheet)|
|Front Adapter type||LC Duplex × 6 Pcs|
|Rear Adapter type||MTP (Full flange / Opposed) × 1Pcs|
|Connector A||SM: LC-UPC, 0.035 in (0.9 mm) or LC-APC, 0.035 in (0.9 mm)
MM: LC-UPC, 0.035 in (0.9 mm)
|Connector B||SM : MPO / MTP (male)-APC-24F
MM: MPO / MTP (male)-PC-24F
|Patch cord polarity||Type A|
|Operation Temperature||-4 °F ~ 131 °F (-20 ℃ ~ +55 ℃)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °F ~ 140 °F (-20 ℃ ~ +60 ℃)|
|Relative Humidity||≤85 % (+30)|
- Designed for data centers, storage area networks and local area networks
- Suitable for high-density back plane and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) solutions in data and telecom systems;
- Used in transmitters and receivers, MTP connectors offer up to 12 times the density of standard connectors.