GAOTek Fiber Optic Cable Plenum Rated Indoor/Outdoor is used in fiber optic cabling installation with pulling eye in the ends and plenum rated jacket material. The indoor/outdoor cable has a water blocking plenum jacket material surrounding the fiber optic strands to protect it from harsh environmental situations. The jacket protects the cable from light water infiltration that may exist in an underground conduit or also in an indoor situation where the assembly may be exposed to damp or moist environment. The assembly is available in either indoor (plenum) or outdoor variations, and in 2, 4, 6, 12 or 24 strand fiber counts. It supports both Multimode OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4 or Single mode. It supports the pulling eye and associated cable netting protects the pre-terminated ends during the pull. This type of fiber optic cable is a great choice to save time and money for fiber optic cabling installation.
- The cable supports both Single mode and Multimode fiber modes.
- Supports heat shrink tubing which adds to the strength of the assembly.
- It is cost effective as almost up to 75% of installation time is reduced.
- Highly reliable as it is factory tested and terminated.
- Supports strong Kevlar pulling eye and staggered connectors.
- It has low maintenance expenses and is highly competitive in pricing.
|Fiber Count||24 Strands|
|Fiber Type||Single mode, 9/125 µm|
|Jacket Material||Plenum Rated|
|Number of Fibers||4||6||8||12||16||18||24|
|Outer Diameter||0.29 in (7.5mm)||0.35 in (9 mm)||0.39 in (10 mm)||0.5 in (12.7 mm)||0.51 in (13 mm)||0.51 in (13.2 mm)||0.59 in (15 mm)|
|165 lbs/mil (75 kg/km)||220 lbs/mil (100 kg/km)||275 lbs/mil (125 kg/km)||297 lbs/mil (135 kg/km)||330 lbs/mil (150 kg/km)||617 lbs/mil (280 kg/km)|
|Single Fiber Secondary Sheath Diameter (μm)||850 ± 50|
|Single Fiber External Diameter||0.08 in ± 0.004 in (2 mm ± 0.1 mm)|
- Used for network communication as intra building backbones.
- Used for high speed routing between communicating closets and equipment rooms.
- Can be used for both send/receive and send/receive backup communications in a single unit.
- Used for high performance optical network operations.