GAOTek Fiber Optic FC Connector with FC Patch Cord is used multi-mode and single-mode fiber and is widely used in multimode networks, including LANs for buildings and campuses. This fiber optic FC connector has bayonet-style housing and a long spring-loaded ferrule that holds the fiber. Horizontally mounted simplex and duplex adapters are available with metal or plastic housing, with a choice of phosphor bronze or zirconium split sleeve. It is one of the older generations of connector. The FC connector is a fiber-optic connector with a threaded body, which is designed for use in high-vibration environments. It is commonly used with both single-mode optical fiber and polarization-maintaining optical fiber. FC connectors are used in Datacom, telecommunications, measurement equipment, and single-mode lasers.
- Supports single mode and multimode versions.
- Ceramic ferrules are configured for easy hand or machine “Super” PC and “Ultra” Polishing.
- Coupling nut radial track minimizes the rotation needed to mate the connector.
- Its assembly body construction simplifies field’s assembly.
- It supports low insertion loss.
- The connector accommodates tight and loose tube buffer cables with jacket up to 0.118 in (3.0 mm).
- It also supports Ultra-low back reflection.
|Insertion Loss||≤ 0.3 dB|
|Durability||0.2 dB Max|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °F ~ 185 °F (-40 °C ~ +85 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °F ~ 185 °F (-40 °C ~ +85 °C)|
|FC Fiber Optic Connector for cable terminated as fiber optic patch cables|
|Fiber Category||9/125 μm (SMF)|
|Polarity||Type A(Straight through)|
|Jacket OD||0.118 in (3.0 mm)|
|Test Wavelength||1310 nm|
|Return Loss||≥55 dB|
|Outer Jacket Color||Yellow|
Ferrule Concentricity SM < 1 μm; MM < 4 μm
Ferrule inner diameter tolerance SM 125+1/-0 μm; MM 127+3/-0 μm
Ferrule outer diameter tolerance +/-0.5 μm
- LAN and WAN
How to Choose the Right Fiber Optic Cable Type?
PS: The difference of OM4 and OM3 fiber mode as the following;
- OM4 was developed specifically for VCSEL laser transmission and allows 10 G / second link distances of up to 1804 ft. (550 M) (compared to 300 M with OM3).
- The effective modal bandwidth for OM4 is more than double that of OM3.
- For OM4 patch cable it is 4700 MHz.km while for OM3 it is 2000 MHz.km.
Appearance and Dimensions
High Quality Fiber Optic Cable Guarantee
- High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules.
- 3D interferometer provides verification of FC / SC / ST / LC polishing process and it makes all parameters of the polished ferrule, compliance with industry standards.
- The flexibility of the tester provides the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblies.