GAOTek Fiber Optic Pre-terminated Cable MM/SM for Indoor/Outdoor are superior full-line fiber optic cables that can be used in large data centers or typical LAN offices or in campus-wide networks to reduce time in deployment and to improve project investments. Pre-terminated assemblies include ribbon fan-out fiber optic assemblies and bundle fan-out fiber optic assemblies. The fiber optic assemblies are available in Type A – Standard Orientation, Type B – physically flipped orientation and Type C – reverse fiber positioning orientation with imported MPO/ MTP connectors to meet high-density fiber installation requirements. They offer a streamlined solution for deployment and fiber management without extra cable to be routed for indoor/ outdoor applications. The assemblies are pre-terminated in factory to save time and cost at the fiber installation site.
- The fiber optic cables are RoHS Compliant and meet Telcordia GR-326-Core Standards.
- Supports industry standard single-mode and multimode connectors.
- The cables support typical IL less than 0.2 dB or less, exceeding the industry standard.
- Supports tensile strength of up to max 31 lbs (14 Kg).
- It is 100% optical performance tested before packed.
- All Multimode Pre-Terminated Assemblies can be customized with Corning fiber specifications.
- The cables come in standard PE plastic bag with test sheet or customized.
- Supports wide variety of cable and connector options.
- Rapidly deployable and ready for installation on arrival.
- Supports improved end-to-end attenuation, throughput and application migration.
|Fiber Type||Single Mode and Multi-Mode|
|Cladding Diameter||125 ± 1 µm|
|Length||492 ft. (150 m)|
|Cladding Diameter||125 µm ± 1 µm|
|Cladding Non-Circularity||≤ ±1.0 %|
|Core-Cladding Concentricity Error||≤ 0.6 µm|
|Coating Diameter||245 µm ± 5 µm|
|Cladding-Coating Concentricity Error||≤ 12 µm|
|Coating Non-circularity||≤ 3.0 %|
|Curl||≥ 4 m|
Tensile Proof test
|≥ 1.02 %|
|≥ 9.1 N|
|≥ 0.704 Gpa|
|Coating Strip Force|
|Peak Force||1.3 N -8.9 N|
|Typical Value||1.9 N|
|Weibull Probability 50%||≥ 4000 Mpa|
|Weibull Probability 15%||≥ 3050 Mpa|
|Dynamic Fatigue Parameter||≥ 20 Nd|
|1 turn, 0.4 in (10 mm) radius||1550 nm||≤ 0.75 dB|
|1625 nm||≤ 1.5 dB|
|10 turns, 0.6 in (15 mm) diameter||1550 nm||≤ 0.25 dB|
|1625 nm||≤ 1.0 dB|
|Fiber Length (Length Per Spool)||1.3 mi – 3.8 mi (2.1 km – 6.1 km)|
- With low dispersion, attenuation and PMD, AOP matched cladding single-mode optical fiber is applicable to
- Long-haul Trunks Communication,
- CATV and
- Loop Feeder.
- It could be used in all types of optical cables, including
- ribbon optical cables,
- slotted cord cables,
- standard loose tube cables,
- central-tube optical cables,
- ADSS, OPGW and indoor tight-buffer cables.
|Connector Type||Fiber Item|
|LC/ APC||Multimode; 50/125 µm|
|LC/ PC||Single mode; 9/125 µm|
|SC/ APC||Multimode; OM3-300|
|SC/ PC||Single mode; OS2; OS1|