- This system is easy to install and maintain, minimizing customer’s investments.
- It is compliant with ITU-T G.984.x standard.
- It supports switching capacity of 60 Gbps.
- The system also supports DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation) technology.
- Its PON interface supports 16 GPON ports.
- Its Uplink interface supports 2 10GE ports and 8 GE ports.
- Supports typical power supply of 56W and maximum power supply of 80W.
- It also supports anti-DOS attacks and anti-ARP spoofing/ flooding solutions in order to tackle security threats.
|Switching Capacity||60 Gbps|
|Power Consumption||Typical: 48 W;
Maximum: 72 W
|Power Supply||1 plus 1 AC：Input 100 ~ 240 V, 47 ~ 63 Hz;
1 plus 1 DC：Input -38 V ~ -72 V
|PON Interface||16 GPON Ports|
|Uplink Interface||Two 10GE Ports or Eight GE Ports|
|Dimensions||17.32 in x 13.38 in x 1.73 in (440 mm x 340 mm x 44 mm)|
|Relative Humidity||10% ~ 90%，non condensing|
|Working Temperature||23 °F ~ 131 °F (-5 °C ~ 55 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °F ~ 158 °F (-40 °C ~ 70 °C)|
|· Compliant with ITU-T G.984.x standard.
· High splitter rate, each PON port supports up to 128 ONU and 1K T-CONT.
· Supports five types T-CONT bandwidth profiles.
· Supports multiple ONU authentication mechanism: SN, Password, SN plus Password, Loid, LoidPassword.
· Supports DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation).
|· Static multicast
· IGMP v1/v2/v3
· IGMP Snooping/ Proxy
· IGMP fast leave
|· Supports rate-limit based on port or self-defined service flow.
· Supports priority remark based on port or self-defined service flow and provides 802.1P, DSCP priority functionalities.
· Supports QoS scheduling based on port and self-defined service flow,
· Supports 8 priority queues along with scheduler algorithm which is SP, WRR or SP plus WRR.
· Supports congestion avoid mechanism.
|· Supports IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
· Supports IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
|· Supports bi-directional bandwidth control.
· Supports static link aggregation and dynamic LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol).
· Supports port mirroring and traffic mirroring.
|· Supports 4K VLAN entries.
· Supports QinQ based on port or service flow.
· Supports VLAN add, remove, translate and transparent per ONU service flow based.
|Network Security||· Supports port-based broadcast/multicast suppression.
· Supports L2 to L7 ACL flow filtration mechanism on the 80 bytes of the head of user-defined packets.
|Device Security||· Supports anti-DOS attack
· Supports hierarchical management and password protection
|User Security||· Supports anti-ARP-spoofing
· Supports anti-ARP-flooding
· Supports port isolation and ONU isolation control
· Supports binding amongst IP, MAC & VLAN ports
|Network Management||· CLI (Command Line Interface)
· NMS (Network Management System) via SNMP interface