GAOTek GPON OLT for FTTH Network 1U 8 PON Ports (2 x 10 GE or 8 x GE Uplink) is a high performance rack mount product with 8 PON ports and use to deploy in compact room environment for Enterprise LAN and ICT applications. It is fully compliant with ITU-T G.984.x standards and can interwork with different types of ONU from different vendors. It is a high density and robust system that offers high reliability and stability. It adopts advanced technology and ASIC chip; also supports network management via CLI and SNMP. The system comes with a good user interface and is easy to operate. It provides highest GPON port density in 1U box, which has 8 ports GPON, 2 ports 10GE or 8 ports GE uplink. It supports with single GPON port can manage 128 ONUs and offers one system can manage up to 1024 ONUs. It is one of the best solutions for deploying GPON based FTTH network.
- This system is easy to install and maintain, minimizing customer’s investments.
- It is compliant with ITU-T G.984.x standard.
- It supports switching capacity of 40 Gbps.
- The system also supports DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation) technology.
- Its PON interface supports 8 GPON ports.
- Its Uplink interface supports 2 10GE ports and 8 GE ports.
- Supports typical power supply of 48W and maximum power supply of 72W.
- It also supports anti-DOS attacks and anti-ARP spoofing/ flooding solutions in order to tackle security threats.
|Switching Capacity||40 Gbps|
|Power Consumption||Typical: 48 W;
Maximum: 72 W
|Power Supply||1 plus 1 AC：Input 100 ~ 240 V, 47 ~ 63 Hz;
1 plus 1 DC：Input -38 V ~ -72 V
|PON Interface||8 GPON Ports|
|Uplink Interface||Two 10GE Ports or Eight GE Ports|
|Dimension (mm) (WxDxH)||17.32 in x 13.38 in x 1.73 in (440mm x 340mm x 44mm)|
|Relative Humidity||10% ~ 90%，non condensing|
|Working Temperature||23 °F ~ 131 °F (-5 °C ~ 55 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °F ~ 158 °F (-40 °C ~ 70 °C)|
|· Compliant with ITU-T G.984.x standard.
· High splitter rate, each PON port supports up to 128 ONU and 1K T-CONT.
· Supports five types T-CONT bandwidth profiles.
· Supports multiple ONU authentication mechanism: SN, Password, SN plus Password, Loid, LoidPassword.
· Supports DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation).
|· Static multicast
· IGMP v1/v2/v3
· IGMP Snooping/ Proxy
· IGMP fast leave
|· Supports rate-limit based on port or self-defined service flow.
· Supports priority remark based on port or self-defined service flow and provides 802.1P, DSCP priority functionalities.
· Supports QoS scheduling based on port and self-defined service flow,
· Supports 8 priority queues along with scheduler algorithm which is SP, WRR or SP plus WRR.
· Supports congestion avoid mechanism.
|· Supports IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
· Supports IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
|· Supports bi-directional bandwidth control.
· Supports static link aggregation and dynamic LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol).
· Supports port mirroring and traffic mirroring.
|· Supports 4K VLAN entries.
· Supports QinQ based on port or service flow.
· Supports VLAN add, remove, translate and transparent per ONU service flow based.
|Network Security||· Supports port-based broadcast/multicast suppression.
· Supports L2 to L7 ACL flow filtration mechanism on the 80 bytes of the head of user-defined packets.
|Device Security||· Supports anti-DOS attack
· Supports hierarchical management and password protection
|User Security||· Supports anti-ARP-spoofing
· Supports anti-ARP-flooding
· Supports port isolation and ONU isolation control
· Supports binding amongst IP, MAC & VLAN ports
|Network Management||· CLI (Command Line Interface)
· NMS (Network Management System) via SNMP interface