GAOTek GPON ONT with 4 FE, 2 POTS, Wi-Fi for FTTH Access Network is a home or small office gateway unit, which supports NAT, firewall function and is mainly used to provide data, VoIP as well as Wi-Fi service to FTTH subscribers. It can work with standard GPON optical line terminal (OLT) and provides high-speed data, voice and video service to the users in fiber to the home network (FTTH). This GPON ONT unit is based on mature Gigabit GPON technology, and is compliant with ITU-T G.984.x and ITU-T G.988 standards. The fiber access provides high-speed data channels which can provide enough bandwidth support for a variety of emerging network services. It offers two POTS voice interfaces, three channels of 10/100M self-adaption and one channel of 10/100/1000M self-adaption Ethernet interface which allows simultaneous use by multiple users. It is designed with 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi interface. It supports flexible applications like plug and play and provides high-quality voice, data as well as high-definition video services to subscribers.
- The unit is small in size and light weight which makes it easy for up-gradation and maintenance.
- It is Compliant with ITU-T G984.X and ITU-T G.988 standards and is compatible with mainstream OLT.
- It supports DHCP server function, which facilitates users to configure the network.
- Its Linux-based operating system ensures stable and smooth operations.
- The downlink rate supports 2.5 Gbits/s and the uplink rate supports 1.25Gbits/s.
- The unit supports 10M/ 100M/ 1000M rate, full/ half duplex self-adaption.
- Supports IGMP Snooping and controllable multicast.
- It supports power off alarm and data encryption.
- Also support two channels of SIP/ H248-Protocol-based voice services.
- It can act as a Wi-Fi router with a maximum coverage distance of 100 ~ 300 meters.
- Supports DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Assignment) and uplink/ downlink bidirectional FEC (Forward Error Correction).
- The unit meets FTTH requirements which provides high-speed Internet access and voice service.
- Supports Bridge or Router Mode or mixed working mode. Under Router mode, static configuration of multiple working modes such as IP address, DHCP and PPPoE are supported.
- The unit adopts high integration chip; a single chip integrates PON and gateway modules, which is efficient and energy saving.
- It supports remote firmware upgrade of the device, which allows easy maintenance.
|Interface||3 x FE ports, 1 x GE port, 2 x POTS ports, 1 x PON port|
|Standards||ITU-T G984.X and ITU-T G.988|
|Downlink Rate||2.5 Gbits/s|
|Uplink Rate||1.25 Gbits/s|
|WIFI Router Coverage Distance||328 ft. ~ 984 ft. (100 m ~ 300 m)|
|Power Supply||DC 12 V, 1.5 A|
|Operating Temperature||23 °F ~ 122 °F (-5 °C ~ 50 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||10% ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||8.07 in x 5.51 in x 1.18 in (205mm x 140mm x 30mm)|
|Weight||<2.20 lbs (< 1 Kg)|