GAOTek Hydrogen Cyanide Gas Detector is a maintenance-free single gas detector, it offers up to 2 years of protection-with no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. It is small, sturdy, ergonomic, and can be attached to a work coat or cap with alligator clips for easy carrying.
- Long standby time (up to 2 years) with low power consumption.
- Maintenance-free operation with no calibration or sensor replacement required.
- Triple alarm system with ultra-high buzzer sound, LED alarms, and vibration.
- Customizable alarms (high, low, TWA, STEL) throughout the device’s life.
- Automatic logging of 10 recent alarm events for easy record-keeping.
- IP68 protection for durability in harsh environments.
- Compact, lightweight, and user-friendly design.
- Affordable with a low cost of ownership.
- Durable shell material for reliability in various conditions.
- Built-in self-test function for improved safety.
|Sensor type||Electrochemical (Honeywell brand sensor)|
|Measure range||0 PPM to 1000 PPM /2000 PPM /5000 PPM|
|Response Time||≤30 s (T 90)|
|Display||Gas name, concentration unit, measured value, electricity|
|Alarm mode||Sound, light, vibration alarm, high and low alarm values can be set by yourself|
|Alarm type||Low alarm, high alarm, STEL, TWA, low battery|
|Working Temperature||-4 °F to 122 °F (-20 ℃ to 50 ℃)|
|Working Humidity||0% RH to 95% RH|
|Size||3.54 in x 2.36 in x 1.30 in (90 mm x 60 mm x 33 mm)|
|Weight||4.41 lb. (125 g)|