- 37 in. (2 m) drop resistant.
- 3 million daylight image.
- 6 in (9.14 cm) touch screen.
- Dual LED film lights supports to get clear shots.
- Fusion display of Infrared and daylight image.
- Real time transmission of pictures and infrared videos.
- Bluetooth audio transmission.
- Supports text and audio annotation via image storage.
- Built-in emissivity table list of common materials.
- Supports 2X and 4X digital zoom.
- Supports the video output-NTSC and PAL.
- CMOS visible image and storage.
- 11 user selectable color palettes and 11 user selectable languages.
- Supports 5 removable spot, 5 areas and 2 lines measurements.
- Supports Isotherm measurement function.
|Temperature Ranges||-4 °F to 662 °F (-20 °C to +350 °C)
(can expand to 1202 °F (650 °C))
|-4 °F to 1202 °F (-20 °C to +650 °C)
(can expand to 2192 °F or 3632 °F (1200 °C or 2000 °C))
|Interface||Mini-USB, Bluetooth, RS232|
|Standards||IP54, IEC 68-2-29, IEC 68-2-6 grade, IEC 60 285|
|Detector||Uncooled FPA micro bolometer|
|Array Size/Format||160 × 120 pixels||384 × 288 pixels|
|Pixel Pitch||25 um|
|Field of View||25o × 19o|
|Focal Distance||3.93 in (0.1 m)|
|Spatial Resolutions (IFOV)||2.73 mrad||1.37 mrad|
|Thermal Sensitivity||32.09 °F @ 86 °F (≤ 0.05 °C @ 30 °C)||32.072 °F @ 86 °F (≤ 0.04 °C @ 30 °C)|
|Frame Rate||50 Hz/60 Hz|
|Spectral Range||8 um ~ 14 um|
|Built-in Visible Light||Yes|
|LCD Display||3.6 in (9.14 cm) TFT color LCD, 640 × 480 pixels|
|Color Palette||11 Palettes changeable|
|Image Adjustment||Auto / manual gain and brightness|
|Measurement Accuracy||± 35.6 °F (±2 °C) or ±2 % of reading|
|Measurement Mode||Up to 5 movable spots, 5 movable areas, 2 movable lines, Isotherms, temperature difference, Alarm (voice, color)|
|Emissivity Correction||Variable from 0.01 to 1.0|
|Background Temperature Correction||Automatic correction according to user input|
|Atmospheric Transmission Correction||Automatic correction according to user input, object distance, humidity and temperature|
|Storage Card||8G SD card, max 32 G|
|Storage Mode||Automatic/manual single file saving, IR and Visual image link saving|
|Memory Card Slot||Micro SD (TF)|
|External DC Input||Yes|
|Audio/ Data Transmission||Bluetooth (Headset/ RS-232)|
|Thermal File Format||JPEG, H.264|
|Visual File Format||JPEG, H.264|
|Voice Annotation||Up to 60 seconds of digital voice clip with each cared thermal imaging.|
|Laser Pointer||1 mw / 635 nm (red)|
|Battery Type||Li-ion battery rechargeable|
|Battery Operating Time||3 hours (Continuously)|
|Power Saving||Auto dormancy and auto-shut down|
|Vibration Resistance||2 G|
|Drop Resistance||39.37 in (2 m)|
|Handrail||Can be installed on both sides|
|Tripod||¼” – 20 – UNC|
|Dimensions||9.05 in × 4.13 in × 9.65 in (230 mm × 105 mm × 245 mm)|
|Weight||2.16 lbs. (0.98 kg)|
|Humidity||≤ 90 % (non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||5 °F to 122 °F (-15 °C to +50 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-13 °F to 140 °F (-25 °C to +60 °C)|
|Product Number||Temperature Ranges||Array Size/Format||Thermal Sensitivity||Spatial Resolutions (IFOV)|
|GT00YT00ZH-A||-4 °F to 662 °F (-20 °C to +350 °C)
(can expand to 1202 °F (650 °C))
|160 × 120||32.09 °F @ 86 °F (≤ 0.05 °C @ 30 °C)||2.73 mrad|
|GT00YT00ZH-B||-4 °F to 1202 °F (-20 °C to +650 °C)
(can expand to 2192 °F or 3632 °F (1200 °C or 2000 °C))
|384 × 288||32.072 °F @ 86 °F (≤ 0.04 °C @ 30 °C)||1.37 mrad|
- Power Industry
- Electrical System
- Mechanical System
- Moisture detection
- Iron and steel Industry
- Fire Fighting
- Infrared thermal image camera (with wrist strap)
- Carrying case
- Video out cable
- Lithium ion batteries – 2 pcs
- User manual
- Infrared report and analysis software system CD
- Lithium battery charger
- Lens cap
- TF card
- TF card reader
- USB cable
- External 0.5x wide-angle lens
- External 2x telescopic lens
- Eye patch
- Power adapter (with power cable and plug)
- European standard plug
- British standard plug
- Australian standard plug
1. Power Key:
To power ON/OFF the camera press and hold the POWER key for greater than 3 seconds.
Note: If the Camera is switched OFF do not ON immediately. Wait for 10 seconds to Power ON the camera.
2. Select/ Auto key (Marked “A”)
The “A” attribute performs the following functions.
- Modification of selected parameters. It is obtained by quick press and release the “A” key less than 2 seconds.
- Force an internal calibration cycle. This is performed by pressing and holding the “A” key for 5 seconds or more. The camera will make automatic correction to get the most accurate measurement.
- Image transmission via Bluetooth. Open the Bluetooth, select image and press the “A” key. It will display the sending message.
3. Cancel/Camera key (marked “C):
The “C” key performs the following functions.
- To cancel the ongoing operation, press and release the “C” key.
- When an image is frozen or being viewed from memory, press the “C” key to return to real- time measurement status.
- Pressing and releasing the “C” key will toggle between the thermal image and the visible CCD camera image.
- To delete the selected parameter press the “C” key.
4. Freeze/Save key (Marked “S”):
Used to freeze or saving the image.
5. Menu/Confirm key (bar):
Includes Up, Down, Left, Right and menu/Confirm (center) keys. Functions of each key varies in operations.
In Menu mode, it is used for menu selection.
- Up and down keys are for same level of menu operation.
- Left and Right keys are for different levels of menu operation.
- Confirm key (center) is to activate the menu and confirm the choice.
In image mode
Up or Down key to activate X2 digital zoom. Screen will display “X2” in the upper left corner.
To return to the original image press up or down key.
6. Trigger/Shortcut key
The trigger key serves as a shortcut to access the following functions:
Laser – Pressing the trigger key activates the laser sight and releasing deactivates it.
Spot, Area – Pressing and releasing the trigger key adds a spot or area. To remove the spot or area press and release again.
Video and Image Save – Press the key to initiate the save cycle.
Zoom – Press the key to zoom the infrared image
LCD brightness adjustment – Press the key to activate the LCD and adjust the brightness.
Used for recording a voice message with the saved message.
1. USB to RJ-45 output:
Used to connect the internet.
2. TF Card slot
To upgrade the device or image storage the standard size TF card is supplied with 2 GB capacity card.
3. Video port
It is a video output interface.
4. Power Interface:
It is used as external power input interface. Power source should be +12 V DC. Center pin is positive terminal.
Graphic interface description
Screen graphic Interface
- Company logo: GAOTek
- Emissivity: The current emissivity setting
- Reference Temperature: Fixed reference temperature
- Result: Indicates the temperature value of the target object. Black and yellow denotes the temperature value of the selected object.
- Spot temperature measurement: white crosshair
- System: The current system time
- Min temperature: Indicate minimum value of the palette
- Auto Enhancement: select auto enhancement mode
- Manual Enhancement: select manual enhancement mode
- Palette: Palette bar. User can choose different palettes
- Bluetooth: select Bluetooth function
- Max temperature: Indicate the max value of the palette
- Battery status: Indicate the current battery status
- TF card: Indicate the TF card load status
- Freeze logo: Indicate the current image is frozen
- Zoom: Indicate the image is zoomed
- Recording: Indicate the recording status
- Continuous snap-shot: Indicate the continuous snap-shot status
- Voice recording: Indicate the voice recording status
- Calibration: Indicate the calibration status
Floating bar Interface:
From left to right is namely the temperature measurement, video, photo, preview and settings menu.
The main menu items:
It displays the main menu item, namely the document management, Temperature settings, image settings, camera settings, general settings, network settings, TF card management and system setting.
Measurement Object Adding:
This feature is used to increase or clear the measuring object. The following dialog box pops up, by pressing the Enter key.
This function is used to save the video and save the format to MP4. The following dialog box pops up, by pressing the Enter key and to further select the video press again the Enter key. Stop key is used to end the recording, and return to the current operation status.
Normal setting OSD:
Users can set the settings of functions such as auto calibration , definition of shortcut key, Bluetooth, pattern of power saving, brightness adjustment of LCD , unit of temperature and unit of distance in the general settings module.
Interface Level, Magnification, Environment Temp and Ref Temp can be set in the Measuring setup module.
Level: Setting the Measuring Level of the thermal camera.
Magnification: Setting the Magnification and the different Temp range.
Environment Temp: When the camera is in ON mode, the Environment Temp is automatically detected.
Ref Temp: When it is enabled, the target temperature shown on the LCD is the D-Value between the real temp and the Ref-Temp.
Emissivity: Different target has different emissivity, so the user can set different emissivity for different target. If the settings are not set by user it will take default settings.
Tcorrect: To correct the target Temperature.
Distance: To make sure the accurate measuring set the distance between the camera and the target. Set the distance if the distance is shorter than 10 meters set the distance as 10 meters.
Humidity: Set the humidity based on the environment.
TReflect: It will be enabled after the camera start functioning and can be used the fixed temperature as reference temperature.
The images can be set by the following options Manual/Auto-Enhance Mode, Alarm types, Alarm Temperature, IR transparency, Alarm color, Alarm link and the Time Interval.
Isotherm: Display the image and activates the isotherm display. Specified color can be used to set the temperature.
Isotherm Color: 9 colors are available for our choice. To disable the feature set to OFF mode.
Isotherm low value: Used to set the Isotherm low value.
Isotherm upper value: Used to set the Isotherm upper value.
IR Fusion High & Low temperature: It consists of three options–IR Fusion High Temp, IR fusion Low Temp, and OFF.
IP Address: The IP address must be unique and it cannot be conflicted with the other IP address of the same network segment.
Sub network mask: Divide the segment of the sub network.
Default network gateway: Set the gateway address for the communication between different segments.
Link type: Default 10M/100M self-adjust, 10M, 100M.
TF Card management:
Unload: Unload TF card.
Format: This function is used to format the TF card. To format the TF card select the formatting options and press the confirm key. To cancel the format press “C” key.
Note: Verify that the file is no longer needed or have been backed up before formatting;
Once the file get formatted, the saved thermal imaging pictures will be lost and it is unrecoverable. If it is formatting using PC, select FAT16 to format the card.
Users can set the camera in the camera settings option and the captured pictures can be saved in the directory which was chosen by the users.
Associated Pictures: This function is to associate the infrared images with digital image, to save the picture together.
Image annotation mode: This option has two kinds of annotations, audio annotations and text annotations. Audio annotations is to add voice to save the picture; text annotation is to add text messages to save the image.
CS Shots: Set the Continuous capture. The number of sheets can be set for 1, 3, 5, 10 shot.
Continuous Capture Interval: The interval can be 0.5s or 1s.
Record Time: It can set 1, 3, 5, 10 or 15 minutes to shut off the recording.
User can set the language, customize the Time and Date based on their preferences.
Two modes of playback:
- Video Playback Interface
- Image playback interface
This function is used to transfer the stored images on TF card. Turn on the Bluetooth, then open the file manager and use the arrow keys to select the files to transfer. Bluetooth transmission prompt box pops up and press the “A” key. The window will display as shown below:
By pressing the confirm key, the window will show the progress bar as shown below.
Transmission progress Bar
This function is used to delete the data stored in files on the TF card. To delete the files press up and down keys. Select the image file and press the enter key. The files gets deleted.
Note: Before deletion, make sure that the file is no longer needed or have backup, the deleted image cannot be recovered.
Battery safety and usage:
Batteries should be stored in an ambient temperature of -4 °F (–20 °C) to 67.9 °F (+20 °C). Lithium batteries will self-discharge during storage, so they should be fully charged before storage. Self-discharge may affect long term battery performance. Furthermore, it is recommended that the battery should be charged in a set time, as below;
Ambient temperature of:
-4 °F (–20 °C) to 67.9 °F (+20 °C), once every 6 months
67.9 °F (+20 °C) to 113 °F (+45 °C), once every 3 months
113 °F (+45 °C) to 149 °F (+60 °C), once every month
Battery should have greater than 50% charge prior to recharge. The ambient temperature for charging should be 32 °F (0°C) to 104 °F (+40 °C). If under 32 °F (0 °C), the battery capacity will be diminished; if over 104 °F (+40 °C), the battery may overheat, resulting in permanent damage.
Battery Installation and Replacement
Inserting or removing battery
Battery compartment is located inside the handle. Turn the cover counter-clockwise to remove. Remove battery for replacement.
Insert the battery (the battery contacts must face into the battery compartment).
Replace the cover and screw down.
|Problem||Cause and solution|
|Camera does not power on||Battery not installed or installed incorrectly →Install battery or re-install battery
Battery is out of power
“Power off” protection is enabled
→Wait for 5 seconds and reboot.
|Camera powers off automatically||Battery is out of power.
AutoOffTime option is enabled
→Set as None.
|Battery depletion is too fast||Environmental temperature is too low. Rechargeable battery is not charged completely.
→Recharge the battery.
Rechargeable battery is out of power completely and cannot be recharged.
→Change to new battery.
|No thermal Image||Lens cover is not removed.
→Remove lens cover.
image freeze status
→Press C key to exit.
|Thermal image is white-black||White-black palette is selected
→Select normal palette.