GAOTek IP67 Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cord has a strong LSZH jacket and armored structure which can resist high temperature and is suitable to use in harsh environments. This duplex single mode waterproof fiber patch cable with LC angled 90° has a waterproof sealing on one end of the cable and standard SC/LC/FC/ST/E2000 connector on the other end. The connector is designed to exceed the requirements of ODVA and meet IP66/67 environmental sealing ratings. It is the ideal choice for a low cost and easy to use solution in industrial, fiber to the Antenna, or any other harsh environmental applications. The SC/LC/FC/ST/E2000 connector is designed according to the IEC60603-7 interface standard, which allows mating to other similar mechanical locking systems.
- Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cord has a strong LSZH jacket and armored structure
- Waterproof sealing on one end of the cable and standard SC/LC/FC/ST/E2000 connector on the other end
- Connector is designed to exceed the requirements of ODVA and meet IP66/67 environmental sealing ratings
- SC/LC/FC/ST/E2000 connector is designed according to the IEC60603-7 interface standard, which allows mating to other similar mechanical locking systems
- High temperature stability, low insertion loss
- Water proof, dust proof and corrosion resistant
- Bump resistance – 4000 bumps @ 40 g acceleration
- Easy operation, reliable and cost-effective installation
- Free fall resistance – 500 falls onto concrete from 3.94 ft. (1.2 m) height
|Product Type||Waterproof Cable|
|Fiber Type||Single mode OS2 9/125|
|Connector1||IP67 Waterproof NSN|
|Branch Diameter||0.12 in (3.0 mm)|
|Trunk Diameter||0.27 in (7.0 mm)|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.20 dB|
|Return Loss||LC≥ 50 dB, E2000 APC≥60 dB|
|Storage Temperature||-67 °F to 185 °F (-55 °C to 85 °C)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °F to 185 °F (-40 °C – 85 °C)|
|Cable Dimension||0.27 in (7.0 mm)|
|Cable Weight||42.3 kg/km|
|Tensile N||Long Term||200 N|
|Short Term||400 N|
|Crush N/3.94 in (100 mm)||Long Term||1100|
|Min. Bend Radius mm||Dynamic (D)||0.79 in (20 mm)|
|Static (D)||0.39 in (10 mm)|
|Range of Temperature||-22 °F to 158 °F (-30 °C to +70 °C)|
Applications of Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cord
- High Data Rate of Armored Cable Design: The strong PU jacket and single mode APC armored structure of cable provide 1 Gigabit data transfer speeds in high bandwidth application with 5 times quicker than standard 9/125 um fiber patch cable.
- IP67 Connector exceeds the requirements of ODVA: Designed according to the IEC60603-7 interface standard, the connector meets IP66/67 environmental sealing ratings, which allows mating to other similar mechanical locking systems.
- Low insertion loss and secure, easy to use: Low insertion loss IP67 cable connector has a simple push-to-latch mating action, a pull-to-release outer sleeve allows un-mating and a rubber-coated steel latching protective cap is fitted for use when unmated.
- Suitable for FTTH and FTTA Application: From junction cabinets in the street or direct buried installation, to remote radio head connection or wind mills mas, it is often used in FTH, FTTA, LAN test equipment and military industry
Structure of Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cord