GAOTek Logic Analyzer (500 MHz/24 Ch/512 K,1 Hz~250 MHz/40 Ch/256 K) is designed to be used as PC based USB interface with memory of upto 512 K for 24 channels and 256 K for 40 channels.It is used for logic analysis of complex digital or logic circuits. It operates in the frequency range of 500 MHz for 24 channels and from 1 Hz ~ 250 MHz for 40 channels. It can communicate with a user’s PC by parallel port and USB 2.0. High speed clock rates, deep data buffers, sophisticated triggering, easy data management and large color displays are some of the important features of the device. The PC-based device is controlled with easy to use Windows software. This allows for a more intuitive user interface, organized data display, and data management.
- PC Based USB Interface
- 40 Channels Logic Analyzer,Pattern Generator is optional
- Maximum Input Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Maximum Input Voltage: ± 150 V
- Trigger: 16 Levels 160 Ch Simple
- Input Impedance: 200 KΩ ≤5 pf
- Threshold Voltage: 12 Sets -6.4 V to +6.4 V
- External Clock: 8 Ch (0 to 80 MHz)
- Pattern Generator Type Ι (TTL Level only)
- Pattern Generator Type II (Adjustable Output Voltage +1.5 V ~ -4.54 V)
|External Clock||8 Channels 0 ~ 80 MHz
(From Channel D 32 ~ 39)
|Frequency||500 MHz 24 Channels.
1 Hz ~ 250 MHz 40 Channels.
|Memory||512 K/24 Channels.
256 K/40 Channels.
|Channel||40 Channels (Logic Pod)|
|Trigger Level||16 Levels 40 Channels Complex|
|Trigger Qualify||8 Channels|
|Pattern Generator (Optional)||0 ~ 50 MHz (0 ~ 100 MHz Rate)|
|Threshold Voltage||3 Sets: -6.4 V ~ +6.4 V|
|Input Bandwidth||100 MHz|
|Input Impedance||200 KΩ, ≤5 pF|
|Maximum Input Voltage||± 150 V|
|Power Supply||DC Adapter 5 V/2.5 A|
|PC Interface||Parallel port / USB 1.1 / 2.0 (EPP / BPP)|
|Net Weight||3.96 lbs (1.8 Kg)|
|Size (Dimension)||8.26 in x 8.46 in x 2.75 in (210 mm x 215 mm x 70 mm)|
- GAOTek Logic pod
- USB 2.0 Adapter
- User Manual
- Software driver
- Color wires + clips
- Parallel cable (IEEE1284)
- DC Adapter 5 V/2.5 A (5 A)