GAOTek OEO6500-I, 19″ 1U box with 1+1 Redundant Power Supply is an optical transport platform which supports wavelength conversion or optical power amplification of up to 24 /2.5 G ports and up to 12/ 10 G ports in full configuration. It addresses the broadband access network with high integration and port density, rich service types and flexible equipment configuration. OEO6500-I box has 4 slots that includes 1 for control board and 3 for service boards. These slots have the mixed configuration of 10 kinds of hot-pluggable service boards, such as CWDM/DWDM, OEO, EDFA, optical line protection, rate multiplexing etc. It offers two ways of service board managements. This 1U box has a built-in optional DC-48 V or AC-220 V redundant power supply.
- Adopts a cost-effective and easy for network deployment and expansion technology, which is WDM
- Built-in optional DC-48 V or AC-220 V redundant power supply
- Two built-in fans provided
- Supports hot swap of multiple service boards such as CWDM/DWDM/EDFA/OLPS
- Supports the mixed configuration of multiple service boards with the variants of 2.5 G/10 G 24.85 mi/ 49.71 mi (40 km/80 km)
- Diversified networking solutions are offered such as unidirectional transmission over one single fiber, bidirectional transmission over one single fiber, bidirectional transmission over two fibers and ring network etc.
- Management of the service boards can be done in two ways: either the SC board controls all the service boards or each service board is respectively controlled by it
- It supports CDR (Clock Data Recovery) function.
|Number of Slots||4 (includes 1 for SC board and 3 for service boards)|
|Ports||2.5 G/ 10 G|
|Distance||24.85 mi/ 49.71 mi (40 km/80 km)|
|Power Supply||Built-in DC-48 V or AC-220 V (redundancy)|
|Fan Tray||2 built-in fans|
|OEO6500- I Dimension||Standard 1U Pizza Box
17.32 in x 8.89 in x 1.73 in (440 mm x 226 mm x 44 mm)
|Weight||< 4.41 lbs. (2 Kg)|
|Operating Temperature||14 °F to 122 °F (-10 °C ~ 50 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °F to 185 °F (-40 °C ~ 85 °C)|
|Relative Humidity||5 % ~ 95 % (Non- condensation)|