The GAOTek OEO6500-V is an optical transport platform which supports wavelength conversion or optical power amplification of up to 120 2.5G ports and up to 60 10G ports in full configuration. It addresses the broadband access network with high integration and port density, rich service types and flexible equipment configuration. OEO6500-V box has 18 slots that include 1 for control board, 2 for power supply and 15 for service boards. These slots have the mixed configuration of 10 kinds of hot-pluggable service boards, such as CWDM/DWDM, OEO, EDFA, optical line protection, rate multiplexing etc. It offers two ways of service board management. This 1U box has a built-in optional DC-48 V or AC-220 V redundant power supply.
- Adopts a cost-effective and easy for network deployment and expansion technology, which is WDM
- Built-in optional DC-48 V or AC-220 V redundant power supply
- Two built-in fans provided
- Supports hot swap of multiple service boards such as CWDM/DWDM/EDFA/OLPS
- Supports the mixed configuration of multiple service boards with the variants of 2.5 G/10 G 24.85 mi/ 49.71 mi (40 km/80 km)
- Diversified networking solutions are offered such as unidirectional transmission over one single fiber, bidirectional transmission over one single fiber, bidirectional transmission over two fibers and ring network etc.
- Management of the service boards can be done in two ways: either the SC board controls all the service boards or each service board is respectively controlled by it
- It supports CDR (Clock Data Recovery) function.
|Ports||2.5 G/ 10 G|
|Distance||24.85 mi/ 49.71 mi (40 km/80 km)|
|Number of Slots||18, including 1 for SC board and 15 for service boards|
|Power Supply||2 power supply of DC 48 V or AC 220 V pluggable|
|Fan Tray||1 Fan tray pluggable|
|OEO6500- V Dimensions||Standard 19-inch 5U box: 17.32 in x 8.89 in x 8.74 in (440 mm x 226 mm x 222 mm)|
|Weight||< 24.25 lbs. (11 Kg)|
|Operating Temperature||14 °F ~ 122 °F (-10 °C ~ 50 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °F ~ 185 °F (-40 °C ~ 85 °C )|
|Relative Humidity (Non- condensation)||5 % ~ 95 %|