GAOTek One Crimp Fiber Optic ST Connector 3.0 mm is designed with fiber optic termination method and is used in short and long distance fiber optic applications and in networking applications. It has bayonet-style housing and a long spring-loaded ferrule to hold the fiber. It is available in both multi-mode and single-mode versions. It provides horizontally mounted simplex and duplex adapters with metal or plastic housing, with a choice of phosphor bronze or zirconium split sleeve. The design of the fiber optic ST Connector enables it to be easily inserted and removed. It is one of the older generations of connector, but is still widely used for multimode networks, including LANs for buildings and campuses.
- This Connector supports both single mode and multimode versions.
- It can accommodate tight and loose tube buffer cables with jacket of up to 3 mm (0.118 inches).
- Its coupling nut radial track minimizes the rotation needed to mate the connector.
- It has an assembly body construction that simplifies field’s assembly.
- The connector also provides low insertion loss and ultra-low back reflection.
- It supports ceramic ferrules that are configured for easy hand or machine Polishing.
- Some optional boot colors are also available.
|Insertion Loss||≤ 0.3 dB|
|Durability||0.2 dB Max|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °F ~ 185 °F (-40 °C ~ +85 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °F ~ 185 °F (-40 °C ~ +85 °C)|
Ferrule Concentricity SM < 1 µm; MM < 4 µm
Ferrule inner diameter tolerance SM 125+1/-0 µm; MM 127+3/-0 µm
Ferrule outer diameter tolerance ±0.5 µm
- Telecommunications Networks
- LAN and WAN
|1.||Mode Field Diameter||1550 nm||mm||8.0 ~ 11.0 ± 0.6|
|2.||Cladding Diameter||mm||125 ± 1.0|
|4.||Core-Cladding Concentricity Error||mm||≤0.6|
|5.||Coating Diameter||mm||245 ± 10|
|6.||Cladding-Coating Concentricity Error||mm||≤12.5|
|7.||Cable Cut-off Wavelength||nm||λcc ≤ 1450|
|8.||Attenuation (max.)||1550 nm||dB/km||≤0.22|
|Temperature Dependence Induced Attenuation||-76 °F ~ 185 °F (-60°C ~ +85°C)||dB/km||≤0.05|
|Temperature Humidity Cycling Induced Attenuation||185 °F (85 °C), RH 85%,|
|Water Soak Dependence Induced Attenuation||73.4 °F (23 °C), 30 Days||dB/km||≤0.05|
|Dry Heat Aging Induced Attenuation||185 °F (85 °C), 30 Days||dB/km||≤0.05|
Appearance and Dimensions