The GAOTek PON Power Meter with Data Storage can perform in-service testing of all PON signals (1310 nm/1490 nm/1550 nm) on any spot of the network. The pass/fail analysis is conveniently realized through user adjustable thresholds for every wavelength. This device adopts 32 digits CPU with low power consumption and stands a power tool with rapid performance. This PON power meter is specifically designed for the PON network construction and maintenance. It is a useful site test tool for the engineers and maintenance operators of PON network of FTTX.
- Easy-to-use interface with large display for easy visibility
- Test 3 wavelengths’ power of PON system synchronously: 1490 nm, 1550 nm, 1310 nm
- Test the burst mode signal of 1310 nm
- Supply 3 groups of threshold values; analyse and display pass/fail status
- Set threshold value, upload data, and calibrate wavelength through management software
- 32 digits CPU, easy to operate, simple and convenient
- Auto backlight off function
- Display the voltage of battery
- Real-time clock display.
- Auto power off, auto backlight off, low voltage power off
- Data storage function
- Save and upload the records to computer
- Cost efficient palm size designed for field and lab testing
|Standard Wavelengths||1310 nm|
|Pass Zone||1260 nm~ 1360 nm||1470 nm~ 1505 nm||1535 nm~ 1570 nm|
|Range||-40 dBm~ +10 dBm||-45 dBm~ +10 dBm||-45 dBm~ +23 dBm|
|Isolation @1310 nm||>40 dB||>40 dB|
|Isolation @1490 nm||>40 dB||>40 dB|
|Isolation @1550 nm||>40 dB||>40 dB|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||<±0.25 dB|
|Through Insertion Loss||<1.5 dB|
|Storage Number||99 items|
|Auto backlight OFF time||30 seconds without any operation|
|Auto power off time||10 minutes without any operation|
|Battery||7.4 V, 1000 mAH rechargeable Lithium battery or dry battery|
|Continuous work||18 hours for Lithium battery and dry battery; but different for batteries like BR, AN and DS|
|Working Temperature||14 °F ~ +140 °F (-10 °C to 60 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-13 °F ~ +158 °F (-25 °C to 70 °C)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||7.87 in x 3.54 in x 1.69 in|
(200 mm x 90 mm x 43 mm)
|Weight||0.72 lbs. (330 g)|
- Specifically designed for the PON network construction and maintenance.
- Useful site test tool for the engineers and maintenance operators of PON network of FTTX.
- Performs in-service testing of all PON signals (1310 nm/1490 nm/1550 nm) on any spot of the network.
- Pass/fail analysis is conveniently realized through users’ adjustable threshold of every wavelength
The below figure explains about the flexible connection of the PON meter.
The below figure explains about the ports of the device.
The below table shows the ordering information,
|1||GAOTek PON Power Meter with Data Storage (Auto Power off)||1|
|2||SC/SC Jumper wire||1|
|3||Charger (for rechargeable battery)||1|
|5||Management Software CD||1|
|7||Clean cotton Stick||1 pack|