GAOTek Portable Digital Manometer (Under Range Indicator) is designed to measure the differential and gauge pressure features with 11 selectable units of measure.The 11 selectable units of measures are InH20, Psi, mbar, Bar, KPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin2, FtH20, cmH2O and kgcm2. It has built-in low range and high range error indicator, dual LCD display, low battery indicator, Data Hold and Auto Power off function.
- 11 selectable units of measure
- Data Hold and Auto Power Off disabled
- Built-in low range and high range error indicator
- Dual LCD display
- Low battery indicator
- Maximum pressure 10 psi
- Standard accessories – pouch and tubing
|Maximum pressure||10 psi|
|Linearity/hysteresis||0.29 % FSO|
|Accuracy||0.3 % FSO (25 ℃)|
|Response time||0.5 seconds typical|
|Repeatability||0.2 % (Max 0.5% FSO)|
|Low range indicator||Err.1|
|Under range indicator||Err.2|
|Power Supply||1 x 9 V Battery included|
|Operating conditions||32 ℉ to 122 ℉ (0 ℃ to 50 ℃)|
|Storage Conditions||14 ℉ to 140 ℉ (-10 ℃ to 60 ℃)|
- Hold Function
- Differential Mode
- Primary Data Screen
- Record Mode
- Low Battery Indicator
- Pressure Unit Indicator
- Relative Time Clock
Press the ON/OFF button to turn power on or off. The meter will perform a short self-test when turned on. The meter defaults to the setting used during the last operation.
- Zero Adjust and Offset
Before use and without fittings attached to the meter, press the HOLD button for more than 2 seconds to zero the meter. The meter will reset and display “000” from right to left. 0.000 will be displayed.
If you desire to offset the meter and display, press the DIF button while taking a measurement subsequent reading will be the difference between the current measurement and the measurement that was on the display when the DIF button was pressed.
- Data Hold
Press the HOLD button momentarily to freeze the displayed reading. The HOLD icon will appear on the upper left-hand side of the display. Press the HOLD button to again to return to normal operation.
The MAX/MIN mode allows the user to view only the highest (MAX), lowest (MIN), or average (AVG) readings with relative time stamp.
- Press the REC button once and REC appears on the display. The relative time clock also appears in the secondary display and starts counting.
- Press the REC button again and MAX appears on the display. The display is now showing the maximum pressure and the relative time it was recorded.
- Press the REC button to display the minimum MIN reading with the relative
- Press the REC button to display the average value AVG reading with the relative time.
- Press the REC button again to continue recording MIN/MAX/AVG measu
- To exit the MIN/MAX/AVG mode, press the REC button for 3 seconds to return to normal operation.
- Backlight Display
Press the Backlight button to turn on the backlight. It will remain on for 40 seconds.
- Automatic Power OFF
The meter will automatically shut off after 20 minutes to conserve battery life. To disable Auto Power OFF, hold down the hold button and turn on the meter, an “n” will appear in the display indicating that Auto Power OFF mode is disabled. The meter will return to normal operation when it is turned off.
Press the Unit button momentarily and the meter will cycle through the 11 available units of measure as indicated by the cursor on the button of the display.
An error message will appear on the display if the meter fails an internal diagnostic test.
- Err.1: Pressure value over the range.
- Err.2: Pressure measurement range is the following.
- Err.3: DIF function, the differential pressure value is over range.
- Err.4: DIF function, the differential pressure value is below range.
When the battery power is low, “BAT” will appear on the LCD. Replace the 9 W battery.