GAOTek Punch Down Tool Krone Insertion Tool LSA is suitable for seating wire into terminal block and cutting end of wire. It is used for inserting wire into displacement connectors on punch down blocks, patch panels, keystone modules, and surface mount boxes. The housing is made of ABS material and metal part is made of Mn-steel. This module is economical, saves time and makes job more convenient. The specially designed tool head ensures durability. It also has combination hook.
- Module designed for seating wire into terminal block and cutting wire ends.
- Best suitable for network patch cables.
- Suitable for connecting cables ,modules and distribution frames
- Economical, time saving and very convenient tool.
- Combination hook and specially designed tool head ensures durability.
- ABS and Mn-steel material is used to make the tool.
|Dimension||7.3 in(185 mm)|
- Suitable for connecting cables, modules and distribution frames.
- suitable for seating wire into terminal block and cutting end of wire
- IEC62321, ROHS directive-2011/65/EU.
- Compliant to directive 2006/95/EC
- EMC directive 2004/108/EC ,