GAOTek Single Fiber DWDM Mux/De-Mux is a Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing MUX /DEMUX (Multiplexer/Demultiplexer) that multiplexes several streams of signals over a single fiber with a maximum support of 40 different wavelengths. This Single Fiber Mux/ De-Mux supports DWDM wavelengths compliant with ITU-T and is a flexible low-cost technology which enables expansion of existing fiber capacity for service providers without investing large amounts of money. Different network configurations can be configured to meet different network requirements. It can be operated and controlled independently and is hot-pluggable at any rate.
- Supports DWDM wavelengths compliant with ITU-T
- Multiplexes several streams of signals over a single fiber using different wavelengths
- Can be hot-pluggable at any rate
- Configures different network configurations according to network requirements.
- Can be operated and controlled independently
- Features upgraded ports
|Channel Wavelength||DWDM ITU channels|
|Extended Wavelength||Other channels except pass channel|
|Wavelength Number||Max. 40 Wavelengths|
|Channel Spacing||0.8 nm|
|Channel Bandwidth||Λc +/- 0.1 nm (minimum)|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.6N dB (N for channel number)|
|Channel Flatness||2 dB|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.15 dB|
|Polarization Mode Dispersion||≤0.1 ps|