GAOTek SMC Fiber Optic Cross Connection Outdoor Distribution Cabinets are versatile, fully enclosed cabinets designed for fiber optic rack-mountable hardware and used in outdoor protected environments for cross connect installations. It offers modular design for incremental growth. These cabinets are compatible with Corning Cable Systems rack-mountable hardware, these optical cross connect cabinets can accommodate many combinations of connector, splice and coupler housings. This system makes it possible to create fiber optic configurations for outdoor applications. They are reliable for grounding and fixing, suitable for fiber integrated and optical fibers.
- The cabinets can be used for wall-mounting as well as pole mounting installations.
- It supports optic fiber cross connections.
- It supports 24, 48, 96, 144, 288, 576, 720 core configurations.
- It is a reliable device for fastness, peeling and grounding of the optical cables.
- It is designed for connection between Optical fiber cables and main points.
- It is easy to operate and convenient for maintenance.
|Atmospheric Pressure||76 ~ 106 Kpa|
|Insulation Resistance||≥1000 MΩ (500 VDC)|
|Dielectric Resistance||3000 V/1 Min|
|Relative Humidity||<95% (+86 °F) or (+30 °C)|
|Dimensions||37.79 in x 20.66 in x 12.79 in (960 mm x 525 mm x 325 mm)|
|Material||Stainless Steel, SMC|
|Installation Ways||Floor, Overhead, Wall-Mount, Pole|
|Working Temperature||-40 °F ~ 167 °F (-40 °C ~ +75 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °F ~ 158 °F (-40 °C ~ +70 °C)|
|Core Configurations||Installation Ways||Material|
|24,48,72,96,144,288,576, 720 core||Floor, Overhead, Wall-Mount, Pole||Stainless Steel, SMC|