GAOTEK Viscometer is an important physical parameter to measure the ability of liquids to resist flow. The measurement of viscosity has a close relationship with petroleum, chemical, electric power, textile, metallurgy, national defense and other fields. It is used for industrial process control, improving product quality, saving and developing energy Important means. In the fields of physical chemistry, fluid mechanics and other scientific fields, viscosity measurement plays an important role in understanding fluid properties and studying flow conditions.
- Crucial for industrial control and product quality enhancement.
- Vital in fields like petroleum, chemistry, and metallurgy.
- Saves energy and contributes to development.
- Essential in physical chemistry and fluid mechanics studies.
- Wide measuring range 0.00002 lb·ft/s to 0.1 lb·ft/s
- Adjustable rotating speeds for flexibility.
- Multiple spindles included for convenience.
- High accuracy: ±1% full scale range.
- Precise return capacity: ±0.5% full scale range.
- Universal power adapter for versatile use.
- LCD screen displays critical data in real-time.
|Measuring Range||0.00002 lb·ft/s to 0.1 lb·ft/s|
|Rotating Speed (RPM)||Four adjustable speeds:6 RPM ,12 RPM,30 RPM,60 RPM|
|Number of Spindles||Spindles (Code L1, L2, L3, L4) are equipped with the product|
|Accuracy||±1% full scale range in use|
|Return Capacity||±0.5% full scale range in use|
|Power||Power adapter (input: 100 V to 240 V，50 Hz/60 Hz)|
|LCD screen display||The LCD screen can display the viscosity, speed, torque, spindle and the maximum viscosity can be measured in the current spindle speed value.|