- Simultaneously monitors and display variety of harmful gasses
- The limit of the gas can be programmed in the device. If the index of a gas falls below or exceed that limit,
- LCD display with a built-in alarm light, buzzer and vibration
- Supports micro USB charging.
- Can caliber and set parameters and read alarm history through a computer
- Built-in real-time storage to record real-time alert status and time.
|The gas detected||H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, NH3, NO2, HCN, Cl2, ClO2, O3, and combustible gas (LEL)|
|Measurement range||~0 to approximately 2000ppm|
|Resolution||Up to 1ppm; 1% LEL,0.1% vol.|
|Alarm point||10 to 50ppm; low=18% vol. ; high 23% vol.|