GAOTek Hygrometer with Temperature (Data Logger, Auto Power Off) is designed by built-in memory for 16000 data points and single input channel. The meter has Auto power off function, MAX/MIN function and hold function as some of its important features. The sampling period is programmable and provides with real time clock in the device. This high-performance device features an RS232 output port, interface software and cable which helps the user to download the data for analysis or control the instrument in real-time from their personal computer.
- Hold function
- Auto Power off
- Triple display
- Clock function
- MAX/MIN function
- Single input channel
- Supports Datalogger. records up to 16000 data points
- PC interface
|Humidity Range||0% ~ 100% RH|
|Humidity Accuracy||±2.5% RH|
|Temperature Range||-4 °F ~ 140 °F (-20 °C ~ 60 °C)|
|Temperature Accuracy||± 1.4 °F, ±0.7 °C|
|Input Protection||60 V DC or 24 Vrms AC Maximum|
|Battery||9 V x 1|
|Probe||7.48 in x 0.59 in (190 mm x 15 mm) (L x (Dia))|
|Dimensions||7.32 in x 2.51 in x 1.18 in (186 mm x 64 mm x 30 mm)|
|Weight||0.70 lbs (320 g)|
|Operating Humidity||0 % to 90 % (non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||0 % to 80 % (non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F ~ 122 °F (0 °C ~ 50 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 °F ~ 140 °F (-10 °C ~ 60 °C)|
- RS232 or USB cable
- User manual
- Carrying case
|Auto Power Off||√|
- Power-Up: Press the power button to turn the Humidity Temperature Meter ON or When powered on, the LCD will show how much memory space is available to use. For example, it indicates that there are 16,000 records memory space available.
- Humidity and Temperature Measurement: For measurement, place the sensor probe in the test environment.
- Selecting the Temperature Scale: When the meter is first powered on, the default scale setting is set at Celsius (°C) scale. The user may change it to Fahrenheit (°F) by pressing “°C/°F” button and vice versa to Celsius. Next time you power on, the scale setting will be the same as which when you powered off last
- Data-Hold Operation: The user may hold the present reading and keep it on the display by pressing the “HOLD” button. When the held data is no longer needed, one may release the data-hold operation by pressing “HOLD” button again. When the meter is under Data Hold operation, the “MAX MIN” and “°C/°F” button are disabled (when you press “°C/°F” and “MAX MIN” button in HOLD mode, there will be two continuous beeps). To exit the MAX/MIN mode, one may press and hold “MAX MIN” button for two seconds.
- Data Logger: When pressing the “REC” button, the meter will start recording, pressing the “REC” button again will stop recording. If you want to clear the memory, power off the meter, then press and hold “REC” button and then press the power button, then release all buttons, then LCD will show “CLR” to clear the memory.
- Clock Setup
Press and hold “MAX MIN” button and then power on the meter.
Press “TIME” (clock).
Press “REC” ▲ or “°C/°F” ▼ to increase or decrease the number, press “TIME”(clock) to adjust next item. The adjusting order is year-month-day-hour-minute, then press “TIME” (clock) to finish adjusting. If you want abort during a setup process, press power button to cancel.
- Recording Interval Setup:
Press and hold “MAX MIN” button and then power on the meter.
Press “REC” ▲ or “°C/°F” ▼ to increase or decrease the number, press “HOLD” (INTV) to adjust next item, then press “HOLD” (INTV) to finish. If you want abort during a setup process, press power button to cancel.
- Time Operation: When pressing the “TIME” button, the LCD will display time, it will show year on top of the LCD, show month and day on the left bottom of the LCD, show hour and minute on the right bottom of the LCD. Press “TIME” button or any other button to exit this mode. This operation will not interrupt the recording and “MAX MIN” operation.
- MAX/MIN Operation: When pressing the “MAX MIN” button the meter will enter the MAX/MIN mode. Under this mode, the maximum value/minimum value is kept in the memory simultaneously and updated with every new data point. When the MAX symbol is displayed, the Maximum is shown on the display. Press “MAX MIN” again, then the MIN symbol is on the display and the minimum reading is displayed. Press “MAX MIN” again, MAX, and MIN will blink together. This means that all data is updated in the memory and the reading is the present temperature. One may press “MAX MIN” to circulate the display mode among these options. When the meter is under “MAX MIN” operation, “°C/°F” button is disabled (when you press “°C/°F ” button in “MAX MIN” mode, there will be two continuous beeps). To exit the MAX/MIN mode, one may press and hold “MAX MIN” for two seconds.
- Auto Power Off: By default, when the meter is powered on, it is under auto power off mode. The meter will power itself off after 30 minutes if no key operation and no RS232 communication and no recording. The combination of power on can disable auto power off. One may press and hold “HOLD” button and then power on the meter and there will be two successive beeps to indicate that auto power off is disabled and thewill not show up.
- Low Battery Condition: When the battery voltage is under proper operation requirement, the symbol will show on the LCD and the battery needs to be replaced with new one.
- Digital Output:
The Digital Output is a 9600 bps N 81 serial interface.
Setup Test Link (Humidity Data Logger) – RS232 Interface Software
The Test Link package contains:
- Two 3.5” floppy disk
- Custom designed RS232 cable for Test Link.
System Required: Windows 95 or Windows 98 or Windows NT 4.0.
Minimum Hardware Required: 486-100 MHz PC compatible, or above 16 MB RAM; At least 5 MB hard disk space available to install Test Link program. Recommended display resolution is 800X600 or above.
Install Test Link:
- Close all other applications before installing Test Link.
- Insert setup diskette 1 to floppy disk drive A.
- Choose the Start button on the Taskbar and select Run.
- Type A:\SETUP and choose OK, then it will copy TestLink.exe (executable file) and help file to your hard disk (default is c:\program files\Test Link).
Run Test Link
Select Test Link form “START” of Windows, the below figure will show
Real Time Tabular and Real Time Graph.
Select Run from menu or press from the tool bar to begin real time data collection from humidity meter.You can change the data interval by editing the sampling rate box on the right-hand side of tool bar
Select Datalogger from the menu to load recorded data for humidity meter. There will be a progress bar showing how many bytes should be loaded and how many bytes have been received. When data is loaded successfully, there will be three new window show up.
Data Sets Window – Display how many data sets were loaded and the detail information for each data set (start date, start time, recording rate and data length), and you can click on any data set to choose the set for graph and tabular Window.