GAOTek portable Ion Meter for Ammonium Ion is designed with 2 to 5 points calibration and selectable concentration unit can be used to measure the Ammonium Ion concentration of samples. It provides the expanded memory storage and recalls up to 500 readings. It supports built-in real time clock to stamps the stored data and complies with GLP standard. It provides the calibration due reminder to calibrate the meter regularly. The GAOTek portable Ammonium Ion meter is high in accuracy and equipped with a clear and bright LCD used to display measured values, mode indicators and help message. This portable meter is more efficiently used in outdoor applications.
Save 10% on GT00Z100ZN Portable Ammonium Ion Meter. Special offer valid until 31st January 2019.
- High performance portable chlorine ion meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
- 2 to 5 points calibration from low to high concentrations.
- Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the elaborate measurement process.
- Selectable multiple concentration units include the ppm, mg/L, mmol/L and mol/L.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- mV measurement mode allows user to check performance of the ion selective electrode.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the slope of sensor.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu can be used to set 8 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability condition, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default settings.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer’s USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
|Resolution||0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1|
|Calibration Points||2 to 5 points|
|Calibration Solutions||0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000ppm, mol/L, mg/L|
|Calibration Range||Measured value ±(10°C) 50F|
|Temperature Units||°C or °F|
|Temperature Compensation||0~100°C, 32~212°F|
|Compensation Mode||Manual or Automatic|
|Hold Function||Manual or Automatic|
|Stability Conditions||Low or High|
|Calibration Due||0 to 31 days|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)|
|Memory||Stores up to 500 data sets|
|Output||USB Communication Interface|
|Power Requirements||3×1.5V “AA” Batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 150 hours (Turn off the backlit)|
|Dimensions||6.6 x 3.3 x 1.18 in (170(L)×85(W)×30(H)mm)|