GAOTek portable Ion Meter for Calcium Ion is designed with 2 to 5 points calibration and selectable concentration unit can be used to measure the Calcium Ion concentration of samples. It provides the expanded memory storage and recalls up to 500 readings. It supports built-in real time clock to stamps the stored data and complies with GLP standard. It provides the calibration due reminder to calibrate the meter regularly. The GAOTek portable Calcium Ion meter is high in accuracy and equipped with a clear and bright LCD used to display measured values, mode indicators and help message. This portable meter is more efficiently used in outdoor applications.
- Portable calcium ion meter, suitable for outdoor applications
- 2 to 5 point calibration, selectable concentration unit
- Large LCD display
- Direct Ion concentration readout streamlines the elaborate measurement process.
- Selectable multiple concentration units include the ppm, mg/L, mmol/L and mol/L
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording
- Switch between °C or °F
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu can be used to set 8 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability condition, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default settings.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
|Calibration Points||Ion: 2 to 5|
|Measurement Accuracy||Ion: ±0.5% F.S|
|Temperature: ±0.5°C, ±0.9°F|
|Power Supply||3×1.5V “AA” Batteries|
|Measuring Range||Ion: 5×10-7~1M, 0.02~4000ppm|
|Temperature: 32-221°F (0-105°C)|
|Measure Accuracy||±2% (F·S)|
|Temperature Control Range||32OF to 212 OF (0OC to 100 OC)|