GAOTek ION Meter for Sodium detects sodium ion in the solution with high precision and performance reliably.
- Computer-based It adopts CPU high-performance chip, high-precision AD conversion technology and SMT technology to complete multi-parameter measurement, temperature compensation and instrument self-checking
- It is also featured by high precision and good repeatability.
- High reliability Single board structure, touch button, no switch knob; input impedance> 1012Ω.
- High Sensitivity in the static water sample, it can measure 0.2ppb (8pNa); With a long stabilization time, it has very stable readings.
- It is of waterproof and anti-erosion design.
- Electrode diagnosis with a variety of calibration modes and EO and S queries, it conducts the monitoring of electrode performance.
- Network function RS232 bi-directional communication, which can be equipped with a printer or TLab8.0communications and data processing software.
- Historical data 3000 data can be stored.
- Notepad 200 messages can be recorded.
- Built-in real-time clock Providing a variety of functional time references.
|Measurement range||0.2 ug/L~23000mg/L; 0~8.00 pNa, -1000~ +1000 mV 0~99.9°C|
|Resolution||0.1 ug/L; 0.1 mV，0.1°C|
|Repeatability||Reading ± 2.5%|
|Accuracy||±0 2 mV, ±0 3°C|
|Continuity stability time||>100 seconds|
|Detection lower limit||0.2 ug/L (8pNa); Input impedance >1012Ω|
|Temperature compensation range||automatic/manual 0-99.9 °C|
|Response speed||32 seconds (25 °C) or 50 seconds (1 5°C)|
|Communication interface||RS232 bi-directional communication|
|Power supply||AC220V±22V, 50Hz ±1Hz|
|Working conditions||Ambient temperature 0-60°C; relative humidity ≤90|
|power-down memory||> 5 years|
|Clock accuracy||± l minute/month|
|Calibration mode||One-point calibration, two-point calibration, manual input of EO and s|
There are no reviews yet.