The long range UHF Gen 2 HID eProx* protocol compatible tag combines EPC Gen 2 UHF BAP tag and HID eProx HF tag in one single ID card. It features a lockable data protection function which allows for data storage directly on the tag. It provides both long range tracking and short range high security authentication. It also offers a long read distance of 20 meters in free space and 5 meters on the human body. This omni-directional tag can be worn as badge or carried in pockets, purses, briefcases and wallets.
*note: this is not an HID Global Corporation product.
- Combines EPC Gen 2 UHF BAP tag and HID eProx HF tag in one single ID card
- Long read range with over 20 meters in open space for Gen 2 UHF
- Hands free operation with readability of 5 meters in shirt pocket
- Omni-directional tags that can be worn as badge or carried in pockets, purses, briefcases and billfolds.
- Data storage directly on the tag with lockable data protection
- Printable card form factor with optional hole punch
|Dimensions||85 x 54 x 2.3 mm|
|Read Range||Gen 2 UHF||20 meters in free space (60 feet)
5 meters (16 feet) on human body
|HID eProx HF||9cm|
|Operation Temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C|
|Operation Frequency||860 to 960 MHz|
|Standards||EPC BAP UHF||ISO 18000-6, EPC Class 3 Gen 2|
|HID eProx HF||ISO 14443B, ISO 15693|
|Memory||EPC BAP UHF||96 bit EPC ID, 64 bit TID, 720 bit User memory|
|HID eProx HF||4 byte UID, 1 kbyte User memory|
|Optional Features||Four color printing and hole punch|