GAOTek Multifunctional PH Meter (mV, CF, TDS, Temp, and Conductivity) has multifunctional detection capability and can measure mV, CF, TDS, Temp, and Conductivity with replaceable electrode. This meter features a low battery indicator that alerts the user when the battery needs recharging. The handy key board is used for the selection of the various functions. The display on the front panel reveals the PH mV EC CF or TDS readings taken by the instrument. This instrument has the battery charge function and can be carried out field measurement. It is highly cost-effective and can be used in lab applications.
- Supports Multifunctional detection capabilities.
- Simple and easy to use.
- It can automatically compensate error due to temperature changes during the measurement of data shown on the screen such as: PH, MV, CF, TDS, temperature value and conductivity.
- It has rechargeable batteries.
- Easy to carry it in the outdoors for measuring.
- The Meter reminds to charge the batteries on time.
- A perfect choice for lab.
- Highly cost-effective.
|Measuring Range||pH: 0.00 – 14.00|
|mV: 0 – ±1999 mV|
|°C:32 °F ~ 212 °F ( 0 °C ~ 100 °C )|
|EC: 0.00 – 19.99 ms/cm|
|CF: 0.0 – 199.9 CF|
|TDS: 10 ppm – 19990 ppm|
|Resolution||pH: 0.01 pH|
|mV: 1 mV|
|°C: 0.1 °C|
|EC: 0.01 ms/cm|
|CF: 0.1 CF|
|TDS: 10 ppm|
|Accuracy||pH: ±0.01 pH|
|mV: ±1 mV|
|°C: ±0.4 °C|
|EC.CF.TDS: ±2%F S|
|Calibration||1 point or 2 point|
|Power||DC 9 V 100 mA|
|Working Temperature||32 °F ~ 203 °F (0 °C ~ 95 °C)|
|Operating Temperature||41 °F – 140 °F (5 °C ~ 60 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||95 % maximum|
|Dimension||8 in × 7.8 in × 3 in (208 mm × 200 mm × 76 mm)|
|Weight||18 oz. (510 g)|
The Front Panel:
Here is a brief description of the functions performed by each of the keys present on the keyboard.
- ON/OFF: this is used for switching the instrument On and Off.
- LIGHT: lightens the LCD backlight.
- PH: this indicates the PH measurement revealed by the electrode.
- MV: this indicates on the display panel the mV value revealed by the electrode.
- °C: this indicates the temperature value revealed by the probe. This is the value used by the circuit for the PH measurement compensation.
- MODE: this indicates the EC CF or TDS measurement revealed by the electrode On the lower part of the front panel, three trimmers are found for the regulation of the instrument.
Interfaces and Switch:
This instrument has 4 functional interfaces and each of them is only to fit with its own plug.
- (Power) power interface
- (PH) PH electrode interface
- (TEMP) temperature sensor interface
- (EC) EC electrode interface
- (DC/RB) battery recharging switch
- Turns on the PH electrode, the temperature sensor and the power source. The DC/RB switch must choose “DC”. Turn the meter ON by pressing the ON/OFF key.
- Remove the PH electrode protective cap and then submerge the PH electrode and the temperature probe into the sample to be tested.
- Stir gently and wait for the stability symbol. The display will show the PH value automatically compensated for temperature.
- After use, rinse the electrode with clean water and replace the electrode protective cap.
- Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) measurements provide a quantification of the oxidizing or reducing power of the sample tested.
- Connect the ORP electrode to the PH connector.
- To enter the mV mode turn the instrument ON and press the mV key until the display changes to mV.
- Then submerge the ORP electrode into the sample to be tested and allow some time for the reading to stabilize.
- Make sure the temperature probe is connected to the meter.
- Turn the instrument ON and press the °C key to select the temperature mode.
- Dip the temperature probe into the sample, allow the reading to stabilize and read the temperature value.
EC CF or TDS Measurements:
- Connect the EC electrode to the EC connector.
- To enter the EC CF or TDS mode turn the instrument ON and press the MODE key until the display changes to ms/cm CF or ppt.
- Then submerge the EC electrode into the sample to be tested and allow some time for the reading to stabilize.
- Pour a small quantity of PH6.86 and 4.01(or PH9.18) solution into clean beakers.
- For a particularly accurate calibration, it is advised to use two beakers for each buffer solution. The first is to be used for rinsing the electrode and the second is to be used for the calibration. In this way, the risks of contaminating the buffer solution are reduced to a minimum.
- Switch on the instrument. Press the PH key to display the PH measurement.
- Immerse the PH electrode and temperature probe into PH 6.86 buffer solution and then shake briefly.
- Regulate the trimmer (PH7) found in the lower left position with a screwdriver until the buffer solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained.
- Immerse the electrode into a PH4.01 or PH9.18 buffer solution and briefly shake the electrode.
- After about one minute, regulate the trimmer (PH4) found in the lower left position until the buffer solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained.
- The calibration of the instrument’s PH range is now complete.
- To enter the “EC” mode turn the instrument ON and press the MODE key until the display changes to EC.
- Immerse the EC electrode in 12880 s/cm 12.88ms/cm calibration solution.
- Allow the reading to stabilize and with a small screwdriver turn the calibration trimmer (EC.CF.TDS) until the display shows 12.88ms/cm .Rinse the electrode with distilled water and suck it with tissue paper.
- Immerse the electrode in 1413 s/cm 1.41ms/cm calibration solution, until the display shows 1.41ms/cm
The instrument’s PH range must be re-calibrated whenever.
- The electrode has been replaced.
- Approximately one mouth has passed from the last calibration.
- The electrode has been used in particularly taxing conditions.
- The utmost accuracy is required.
Adaptor and Battery Recharge:
The adaptor supplies power as well as charges the battery. When the rechargeable battery is being used, the L symbol on the upper left of the LCD indicates a low battery condition. Battery must be recharged. It will take approx. 10 hours to completely charge the battery. The (DC/RB) switch must choose “RB”.
- Keep the electrode pin dry and clean.
- Wash the electrode every time before you use. Then put PH electrode in 3mol/L KCL solution.
- The PH electrode which is use to measure solution should not be dipped in distilled water, protein solution or other solution for long time.
- In case of abnormal phenomena such as high measured value, no zero resetting, etc, please immerse the EC electrode in alcohol for cleaning.
This instrument is guaranteed from all defects in material and production for a period of one year from the date of purchase. If during these periods the repair or the replacement of the instrument is required and the damage is not due to negligence or erroneous operation by the user, please return the instrument to either your dealer or to our offices and the repair will be effected free of charge.
There are no reviews yet.